Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

Kinkylocs​(switch female){Who cares}
6 years ago • Jan 8, 2018
Good point Silver, lol, technique was the topic of conversation, not opinions on the topic, and it definitely seems like everyone's beating a dead horse here. You can only say the same thing so many times before you have to just realize everyone's on their own journey here and you can't force anyone to see anything that don't want or aren't ready to see for whatever reason. Am I feeling a little more self conscious now because of those "disgusting" comments.... Yup... Definitely made me start confirming those "your a freak" thoughts in my head. But thinking about it... as long as my partner is happy with the experience, isn't part of kink also being able to face some of your insecurities? icon_smile.gif So thanks sweetlittlemiss (ironic name??) for making me have to be braver to be in my own skin.

With that being said, my first time squirting was through fingering (want expecting it). I was in an emotionally vulnerable place at that time, and I think this openness is also key to the ability for it to happen. Knowing what really makes their loins burn combined with g spot stimulation, as well as being up front about the openness to squirting but not making it seem like the ultimate goal but a welcomed side effect (because putting pressure for it to be the goal will almost certainly mean failure). And to reiterate others, TOWELS! Oh yes, and another thing, I've definitely noticed heavier "drops" the days after I've squirted a lot. Just like with semen, female ejaculation means a loss of some vitamins and minerals, (a point that is debatable, I know, but one I believe based on my own experience), so be on the lookout for that once squirting happens (this is where quality aftercare, including in the following days, may be helpful for your partner) but maybe that's just me? I don't hear this a lot from other squirters (the drop).

Last edited by * on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total
SweetLilMissy​(switch female){nope}
I question the number of women that actually do "squirt". Has it become a desired trait? From talking to men on this topic, most are truly uneducated in the reality of what female squirting is. Is this being "faked", as in the way a large number of women fake orgasm? Another article indicating that it is quite possible that is the case follows.

Excerpt from the article:

Female ejaculation
Dr David Delvin explains why the phenomenon of female ejaculation causes distress to many women – though really it's a quite normal

How common is female ejaculation?
The reality is that regular ejaculation certainly isn't universal. Some women do it once in a lifetime, but never again.

The actual percentage of females who ejaculate is uncertain. However, in Masters and Johnson's famous lab experiments with over 400 women, they did not record anyone who ejaculated at climax.

Nevertheless, the experience of gynaecologists and family planning doctors indicates there is a substantial minority of women who do ejaculate regularly.

One of the more convincing assessments is that of Stanislav Kratochvil (1994), who found that about 6 per cent of Czech women reported ejaculating. Our own recent research suggests that the percentage of women who have ever ejaculated may be much higher.

Agony aunts and media doctors get many anguished emails from females who are deeply embarrassed they wet the bed when they come.

We also receive missives from women who have been told by somebody that they should 'squirt' – and who wrongly think that they must be abnormal because they don't.

Read entire article here: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sexual-health/a2295/female-ejaculation/
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
yes Kinkylocs thank you for points well made.

As i already shared...i started squirting well into my 50's and it was fingering....finger fucking is what that wonderfull man called it.

More important is your point that a drop can happen afterwards and the need then for aftercare. I think one thing that we kinda forget about is that the combination of brain chemistry plus our hormones (for both peeps involved) and just feelings or the chemistry between both peeps can result in a huge high...and that sooner or later we will come down. And thats true with any BDSM involvement. Does any relationship ever get to the point where aftercare is not needed??? i should hope not.
And Kinkylocs....for my own curiosity i just have to ask.....and i dont want to debate any more on the contents of squirt be it vitamins or minerals when You squirt do you feel very euphoric afterwards...and if so ...or not...is it better than the euphoria after an orgasm?
Also lets not forget that after any play with any kind of ejaculation the body is expelling fluid that needs to be replaced.

And im going to state here right now....im not interested in any more drama filled arguments. i want to stick to the original question that was asked. I feel that the original question deserves to be respectfully answered to the best of our abilities without any more bullshit.
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 8, 2018
I was pregnant the first time it happened, maybe 4 months or so and completely freaked out. I actually *did* think I just peed on myself. I wasn’t sure if it was a baby thing, something broken or what the fuck really. My Dominant at the time thought it was very cute. I was such an innocent thing haha he explained, helped me experiment and I felt no shame. Thought it was kind of cool. I have a close friend that had a very different reaction to it, she cried, wouldn’t fuck anyone, and if she did she held back and wouldn’t orgasm. Self image, embarrassment, self loathing, ...other people’s loathing...can really destroy a persons sexuality. This includes men too.

As for how to make it happen, there is a place inside that feels different. Softer, like a sponge. Try finding that.
Kinkylocs​(switch female){Who cares}
I would have to say that it's not always the same. Some days, I feel totally drained (in a good way), others, it rejuvenates and I have trouble sleeping because the energy burst. And honestly... After squirting for a few years now with my husband (who was the first to make it happen) I'm not sure I ever was orgasming before ? Because I never experienced the euphoria that came with squirting before. So it's hard to say if it's better, the same, or different from the feeling of orgasm. I remember one night where it just kept coming, and it felt like I was on exstacy (eyes rolling back, grinding teeth, hightened sense of touch), and I'd never experienced that with the... I guess you would call it more if an "energy" type orgasm where it's more like a wave/surge through your body.
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
I experience more heightened euphoria than other orgasms followed by a noticeably worse drop- even with vanilla encounters. I also want to avoid more medical type debate (unless there's a doctor out there- please come out of hiding and enlighten us) but as per my experience with my own body I firmly believe fluid/nutrient loss is the reason for that. Also, for me squirting orgasms always last longer so that's a factor.

Also @kinkylocs made a great point for OP that putting pressure on it is likely to backfire. I'm a relatively frequent squirter, I think, but I've alwyas approached it just as a nice extra when it happens. Especially in a vanilla situation, I don't always tell new partners that it might happen with me, it'll just get in their heads. That's why I would consider a strong interest in squirters basically a fetish- if you put it out there that that's your thing you can find a woman who knows that she squirts frequently and not get into that situation where everyone feels awkward about trying too hard for it. No need for shame for squirters or non-squirters.
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
@TakenLower That's really interesting about the pregnancy. I'm sure there's a hormonal factor but it mostly seems to argue for the importance of being in the right mood because that's often the phase of pregnancy with extreme horniness. Was that what was going on with you? (Disclaimer- not speaking from personal experience with pregnancy.)

And I hope your friend is doing better icon_smile.gif
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 8, 2018
It was a combination of being pregnant and crazy horny, being in the kind of sexual relationship that encouraged exploring my sexuality, and very much in love. That was 17 years ago, and it was like once it happened one time it was a somewhat regular thing. My friend is totally better now, I got her story by being my open honest and innocent self “omg did you know this can happen??” And she told me how hard it was on her for years.

I do have a drop afterwards too, it’s a hazy feeling. It feels like the world is under water and you’re walking through but for everyone else it’s normal. I’ve been stuck in that drop for up to a week and a half, I don’t remember much of it. Damn, that was some shit.
redass333​(masochist female){Owned by M}
Silver said it best..... What a shame we still kink shame each other. Are we not put down enough by the vanilla world? We should be building each other up not tearing each other down!!! Now on about squirting,,,, Don't care what its made up of, its an amazing feeling of release that can send you soaring. Plastic sheets for those who plan on a long play session to protect that mattress. Huge bath towels for the shorter sessions underlined with pup pee pads are amazing. Or a HUGE Beach Towel Ha Ha.(Silver) And for those causing the squirting don't get to close with your face cause you think you will miss it. You wont but you will come up funny looking,,,, just sayin LOL.