Online now

Helpful hints (hopefully) for profiles and post

CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022
CSI • Oct 4, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
CSI wrote:
I don't know that many males realize that having amateur pictures of naked women on their own profile (usually in submissive poses) generally makes a woman either pass completely on getting in touch with them or, at the very least, think long and hard about what that picture means.

So...does that mean I should remove the very pretty foot pic I added to my profile recently? Even though it's only a naked foot, I'm curious if the ladies wouldn't like it.

I think it is a very tasteful picture. My first thought would be "he likes feet" and my second would be "that could be a current submissive".
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2022
CSI wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
CSI wrote:
I don't know that many males realize that having amateur pictures of naked women on their own profile (usually in submissive poses) generally makes a woman either pass completely on getting in touch with them or, at the very least, think long and hard about what that picture means.

So...does that mean I should remove the very pretty foot pic I added to my profile recently? Even though it's only a naked foot, I'm curious if the ladies wouldn't like it.

I think it is a very tasteful picture. My first thought would be "he likes feet" and my second would be "that could be a current submissive".

Yup I likes feet. And second, don't I wish. Thanks for checking it out.
ozark hiker girl​(sub female){Owned by E}
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022
I'm mostly neutral on the whole pics of women thing. It doesn't bother me but if they're young and hot and I'm, well, older lol it could make someone think they're not "enough" and they might not reach out. If you like feet and have a foot pic, nothing wrong with that at all. You're just showing an interest. I've seen your foot pic DP, wish I had her feet instead of my stubby feet lol. It is a very pretty foot.

As far as what someone wants, I think it's helpful if someone puts what gender they're looking for if they have a preference. If they're wide open, then no need to. Just my POV.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2022
ozark hiker girl wrote:
I'm mostly neutral on the whole pics of women thing. It doesn't bother me but if they're young and hot and I'm, well, older lol it could make someone think they're not "enough" and they might not reach out. If you like feet and have a foot pic, nothing wrong with that at all. You're just showing an interest. I've seen your foot pic DP, wish I had her feet instead of my stubby feet lol. It is a very pretty foot.

As far as what someone wants, I think it's helpful if someone puts what gender they're looking for if they have a preference. If they're wide open, then no need to. Just my POV.

Hey there, I just want you to know that I'll take a stubby foot over a canoe foot any and everyday LoL. Just take care of your toes, keep em clean, painted, moisturized, and we're good.
ozark hiker girl​(sub female){Owned by E}
1 year ago • Oct 6, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
ozark hiker girl wrote:

Hey there, I just want you to know that I'll take a stubby foot over a canoe foot any and everyday LoL. Just take care of your toes, keep em clean, painted, moisturized, and we're good.

Lol good to know. Weekly spa night is essential when you're hiking, running, and doing outdoor work all the time. We girls like to keep our feet as pretty as possible and it takes work:)
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Oct 6, 2022
@DP,

Pssssst, I've got yummy toes (well, I think so). Hehe!

As for pictures.of women on the profile of a man, I agree with CSI (the person, not the show...lol..sorry girl, Your name always give me a chuckle to this science geek). My first thought is that it's a previous sub and "hell no! I'm not getting with a guy who might post my nude on a profile!". My next thought is "Does he really treated women that way??". After that is "um, nope. I'm not interested in THAT!" (or the reverse which is, "oh yes please!").

But if I see a cock on the profile, I'm like, "EWWWW! No! Hard pass!"

I hate seeing cocks on profiles! Like "Seriously dude! You couldn't be more original than that?"
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 6, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
@DP,

Pssssst, I've got yummy toes (well, I think so). Hehe!

As for pictures.of women on the profile of a man, I agree with CSI (the person, not the show...lol..sorry girl, Your name always give me a chuckle to this science geek). My first thought is that it's a previous sub and "hell no! I'm not getting with a guy who might post my nude on a profile!". My next thought is "Does he really treated women that way??". After that is "um, nope. I'm not interested in THAT!" (or the reverse which is, "oh yes please!").

But if I see a cock on the profile, I'm like, "EWWWW! No! Hard pass!"

I hate seeing cocks on profiles! Like "Seriously dude! You couldn't be more original than that?"

All I saw was you got yummy toes and it was like an extreme boost of energy. I tip my hat to you, my lady.

I would never add pics of someone I was involved with. At least not without her permission. And if she's an ex it ain't happening never ever. Something creepy about that. The pic I added is just a beautiful generic.

I do not understand why dudes are still adding cock pics. They are assuming....that women just can't get enough of looking at random, strange cocks. But if the guy could suck his own cock, he could charge a fee for women to see that. LoL
Zelia
1 year ago • Oct 7, 2022
Zelia • Oct 7, 2022
Cocks on profiles
No different to cunt and tits?
CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Oct 8, 2022
CSI • Oct 8, 2022
I don't know about that. Most penises (peni?) can only be photographed from so many angles and most men seem to not go for the artistic and tasteful type shots. There is only so many ways to present a stick/rod/or sad looking sock puppet/earth worm (depending on hardness level). Same could be said for tacos/ham sandwiches/whatever they are being called these days. But usually the women's pictures have some sort of delicate/soft artistic bend to them. And I am definitely a fan of subtle cleavage. Just my two cents.
HEMI​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 8, 2022
HEMI​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2022
CSI wrote:
... I am definitely a fan of subtle cleavage ...

Yes! Let the imagination work!