Online now
Online now

Any littles or adult babies on the site?

Fotaseventyfour
1 year ago • Oct 11, 2022
Fotaseventyfour • Oct 11, 2022
A few years ago I had an online dynamic with a little. We were very close. She was extremely sexual when in little space. I wrote some stories and scenarios for her that I wouldn't mind sharing if there was enough interest in reading them, but I am worried that the ages and situations in them could be triggering for some with traumatic experiences in their past. I am open to any thoughts and/or suggestions.
VioletDreams​(sub female)
VioletDreams​(sub female) • Oct 11, 2022
Fotaseventyfour wrote:
A few years ago I had an online dynamic with a little. We were very close. She was extremely sexual when in little space. I wrote some stories and scenarios for her that I wouldn't mind sharing if there was enough interest in reading them, but I am worried that the ages and situations in them could be triggering for some with traumatic experiences in their past. I am open to any thoughts and/or suggestions.

I’d love to read them icon_smile.gif
Zelia
Zelia • Oct 11, 2022
What do you mean by ‘ages and situations’?
Fotaseventyfour
Fotaseventyfour • Oct 11, 2022
By ages and situations, I mean the stories and scenarios are depictions of sex with her in little space. She identified in the single digits to early teens. While the stories were written for a consenting adult who is a little, if someone were to read the story without knowing why it was written or for whom, it could be triggering, especially if they had suffered sexual or psychological abuse as a child.
CotrolYourHole
CotrolYourHole • Oct 11, 2022
Sweet Ginger wrote:
Hi to all the littles. 🍭🍭🍭🍭I'm also a little although I have other tendencies as well..my most comfy space is "little space " any littles that feel like chatting discussing routines, favorite Disney movies, stuffies, etc...etc..etc... feel free to contact me as well.. I think our little side is misunderstood sometimes.

Women having a little is very interesting and hot to me haha, I’m hoping I can find one in my area eventually🤪question for you about “little space” though- do you enter it automatically/without trying to , or is it something you willingly activate/summon? My wife isn’t a little but we like DD/lg play, there are times where she can get into kind of a playful role playing “little space”, but it’s something she has to intentionally do. I’ve wondered for a while if some Little’s just suddenly find themselves in that state or if it’s a role they consciously play too
CotrolYourHole
CotrolYourHole • Oct 11, 2022
Fotaseventyfour wrote:

I’d like to read them too😎I think as long as you post a warning/disclaimer about the ageplay aspect at the top it’d be fine
Fotaseventyfour
1 year ago • Oct 12, 2022
Fotaseventyfour • Oct 12, 2022
I'll post a short one in this forum and you all can make a determination.
CotrolYourHole
1 year ago • Oct 12, 2022
CotrolYourHole • Oct 12, 2022
Fotaseventyfour wrote:
I'll post a short one in this forum and you all can make a determination.

👍👍👍