Online now
Online now

Any littles or adult babies on the site?

Rylie Nimbus​(sub trans woman)
10 months ago • Jun 10, 2023
Hi, my name is Rylie-Nimbus. I just found the platform tonight, but I was excited to be able to start a new blog in an existing community on the subject of adult babyhood. I have a non-regressive approach, with more elements of D/s than some without identifying as a particular age. But, I hope to meet and share ideas with many other ABDLs and Caregivers in the future. It is nice to virtually meet you all.
SmutReader​(switch female)
10 months ago • Jun 21, 2023
SmutReader​(switch female) • Jun 21, 2023
Question for the littles and daddies!!!
If you have a sexual agreement of yes while in little space. Is it normal for daddies to prefer your little side? Or is it normal to get jealous of your little side?
Good Little Princess
10 months ago • Jun 26, 2023
Good Little Princess • Jun 26, 2023
I am a little I love sippy and paci ans stuffy I also love Disney and Barbie’s
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
9 months ago • Jul 25, 2023
I find myself more a middle, needing a daddy or mummy to look after me but who also wants to do lots of naughty things to me. I know many people don’t get this but I find it a release to go back to my early teens without all the hang ups we get as adults, and let go of all my inhibitions. No decisions to make.
Shaded​(dom male)
Shaded​(dom male) • Jul 25, 2023
I feel I am on the cusp of understanding the potentially wonderful qualities of middles but have not quite got the scope of the dynamic worked out in my head. Is there an illuminating resource I should be reading?
Little Mel​(sub female)
Little Mel​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2023
I'm a little. Tend to be more towards the middle part of the little spectrum. Personally, my little side is very ingrained into my personality. I'm a very bubbly and quirky person who has very little shame. 🤣 So I have my Hello Kitty backpack I take to work and no one thinks twice about it. I actually get compliments on it. Most of my hobbies are little-ish. My loungewear is oversized t-shirts, nightgowns, or shirt/short sets with adorable prints. I didn't learn about little space until about 6 years ago, and I honestly laughed when I did because it's very much so just "me" if that makes sense. So when I go into actual "little space" it's very easy for me to slide into because I always keep one foot in there anyways. Easy to lean into it and lean back out. I get more whiney, pouty, sassy, playful, and cuddly when I slip into that space.

I don't know if that made any sense. But in summation, my little is a huge part of my overall personality so she's always right there.
ShaysLittleABDL
1 month ago • Mar 17, 2024
ShaysLittleABDL • Mar 17, 2024
I know its an old post, but I'll replay anyway.

I'm an ABDL and have had a huge interest in diapers even as far back as around 4 that I can remember. Before kindergarten started. As I've evolved at around 16 or so, definitely a DL, but later discovered Ageplay & ABDL community and felt it fit me perfectly. Now I'm older and still love it. Its a nicer fun side to BDSM.

Later met a couple abdl girls in the area, etc. Its quite a large community.
SmutReader​(switch female)
1 month ago • Mar 26, 2024
SmutReader​(switch female) • Mar 26, 2024
I have times where I'm very sexy in little space but I have times where I don't like getting touched, I do have a traumatic past, but I love cnc play. I'm pretty much an independent toddler while in little space but all I want is cuddles and care. I feel as though I'm a conundrum. I also haven't been able to slip into my little space in a while.