Online now
Online now

Any no sexual contact before marriage Christians?

cherilynn​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 23, 2023
cherilynn​(sub female) • Mar 23, 2023
I am no longer a Christian but the teachings of the church did have a rather large impact on my life for a long time.

I am one who believes abstinence is a good thing to practice until we find one that we love and desire for the rest of our lives but I don't force that belief on anyone else ( not saying anyone here does!).
I am 48 this year and I lost my virginity to the love of my life last year and I don't regret waiting for him at all. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
OutAndAbout​(dom male)
OutAndAbout​(dom male) • Mar 23, 2023
And western feminism has helped Paul's definition of a marriage how?

I'm letting the cynic fully out, with the corruption of marriage in the past 70 years or so, is it even possible to find a woman worthy of marriage in the Western World? I'm going to say that being raised in and around current philosophy, associating with women, or attending school has made it almost impossible to find a virgin at 20 or a woman that would agree to "be subject" to any degree.

I have all but given up the chance of finding an American woman worthy of commitment from me, a promise that I would do my best to be what Paul described of a husband, but it would not be reciprocated. Even if I find a woman, if other women see this relationship, how many would sabotage it for their own agenda?

I'm not at the point in my life where I'm looking for a young woman, but I do worry about the prospects of my children. My teenage son has found a traditional girl that he's interested in, born in Poland and moved to England, she's being raised very traditional. I think I'll be looking in Eastern Europe or SE Asia for prospects. Someone that would like the life I need to be myself, but also the lifestyle that I can provide.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Any no sexual contact before marriage Christians?

littlecuffedfaerie wrote:
Just curious if there's any other Christians on the site, particularly those who believe in no sexual contact before marriage. I do feel a lot of people forget that D/s is *not* just about sex. You can be in a D/s dynamic and still abstain from sexual contact before marriage.

i believed and tried living this way, but reality got in the way.

i was a virgin when i married, as was my former wife of 31 years. i knew i was attracted to Males from an early age (7) and as soon as puberty hit, i knew i was sexually attracted to Males. But, i was raised fundamentalist Christian, so being gay was not an option. Had i had sexual contact before marriage, i would have known that the reality of who and how i am would not be changed by belief. Instead, i chose belief over reality. i threw myself into Christianity from the age of puberty (14 for me) looking to "God" and Christianity to help me live as a hetero male. i tried that way for most of my life (till 2006). In 2006, after a lifetime of torture (and i'm not even masochist lol), i realized that my beliefs were just that, "beliefs."

As i see it, Fundamentalist approach (to anything) assumes knowledge as a basis, not belief. i now quip: "being gay saved me from 'God.' What i realized is what i thought i knew all those years, was not knowledge, but belief. Ironically, "....the truth set [me] free."