Online now
Online now

Tear your own heart out?

YvonneR
1 year ago • Oct 12, 2022

Tear your own heart out?

YvonneR • Oct 12, 2022
Have you ever connected with someone and felt the pull? I had that and he offered me something special but because of fear and not knowing how to shut my mind down I not only hurt him but ruined a possible relationship with him.
How do you let go?
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2022
Time. Your heart isn't like your hands. You don't get to just let go.

You have to decide to let go first though. Move on to other options. Choose to see the joy in simple things like a warm drink on a chill day. The time starts there.
YvonneR
YvonneR • Oct 12, 2022
I made a mistake and walked away when I shouldn't have given up.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Oct 12, 2022
Learn from your mistake. Work on yourself and make a commitment to doing better next time. Everyone makes mistakes. You can't avoid it so don't beat yourself up about it. Let it go and learn from it so you do better in the future. You will get another chance.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 12, 2022
Why not consider being honest with him? I mean, far too often people talk about the other instead of with the other.
How to let go... is that the right question? Not taking responsibility first and trying to make it better? Could you be hurt, yes sure ... Being vulnerable means you are open without knowing the outcome. It means you can say how sorry you are without the intention of getting something back. It is not about us! Our wounds... those heal anyway and by the way, taking responsibility is a part of healing.
Hope you are going to find your path through all that.
    The most loved post in topic
YvonneR
YvonneR • Oct 12, 2022
Thank you.
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 14, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Oct 14, 2022
Sasa wrote:
Why not consider being honest with him? I mean, far too often people talk about the other instead of with the other.
How to let go... is that the right question? Not taking responsibility first and trying to make it better? Could you be hurt, yes sure ... Being vulnerable means you are open without knowing the outcome. It means you can say how sorry you are without the intention of getting something back. It is not about us! Our wounds... those heal anyway and by the way, taking responsibility is a part of healing.
Hope you are going to find your path through all that.

Yes, 100% agree! Sometimes the hardest thing is taking responsibility for your part and apologizing. I've been in the same situation as you before and it was so hard to go back to this person and just lay it all out....I messed up, it's me and I'm sorry. I learned from my mistake and try to do better everyday. Like they said above, you're human and you're going to make mistakes. Don't be too hard on yourself.

I believe everything happens for a reason. Even if the reason for this person was only to show you what you've learned about yourself, then that was their role in your life and sometimes it hurts to let go and accept that. You will meet someone again and be happy again. ❤
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Oct 14, 2022
I guess it depends on what you mean when you said you 'hurt' him. If you just ended it and walked away, there may be a chance you could explain by saying you got scared and you regret it. If you actually hurt him by doing something damaging, then I would suggest leaving him alone.

I hold the policy that, if someone says they aren't ready or pushes the other person away, it's because they really are not ready. Maybe something in your gut was telling you it wasn't right and you reacted. Either way, you weren't ready and there is value in honoring that.
YvonneR
YvonneR • Oct 14, 2022
Blonde,
We were talking and I was looking into his lifestyle I really thought I could try it but with several slaves. One that is very important to him and a wife I just felting was to much for me. Yes he was a great guy but that is to many in a first time slave /Master relationship for me. The thing is there was a pull a connection and I broke it. I actually felt like I tore my heart out but I don't know if he was just saying I hurt him or if I did. I apologized and that is the end....
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Oct 14, 2022
If that is the case, I think you made the absolute right decision and nothing at all that you should feel bad about. If he has several slaves and a wife and you were uncomfortable with that or just didn't feel it was right for you, then you did absolutely the right thing by saying no. You protected yourself and you should be proud of yourself for sticking up for what you need. Well done. You can walk away from this with your head high and seek what you really need from the right person.