Online now
Online now

CNC Thoughts

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 19, 2022

CNC Thoughts

Hey there everyone!! Anybody up for a little chat about CNC?
I’ve usually (as others have too I’m sure) thought about CNC in terms of simulated rape. While CNC has always been a huge turn on for me, resisting my Dom sexually does not feel right to me. I naturally want to submit to his use. Plus it feels good! That’s not to say that things like continuous edging or multiple forced orgasms can’t get into a CNC level.
However, lately I’ve started to recognize something else that happens between my Sir and I at times as having elements of CNC. Sometimes when we’re engaging in some impact activities, I might resist in some way. For example, I might move away from him, change position, or otherwise protest what he’s doing. He’ll respond by ordering me to get back to how he wanted me, physically moving or positioning me, and/or holding me how he wants me. It definitely heightens the experience. The resistance comes easier than if he were “forcing” something sexually - although recently there has been a little of that experience too. It seems that for me CNC needs to include an element of pain.
So what does CNC look like to you? Is it more or less physical, sexual, mental, emotional - or something else? I’d love to hear any examples you would be willing to describe.
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2022
This should be a very interesting conversation. Like anything else, the many different flavors of CNC are only limited by what we can imagine. We sure do have a lot of fun after all!
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Oct 19, 2022
For me, CNC elements are all about physicality - being physically over powered and bent to another's will. Fleeing and fighting back are both inherent parts in CNC play for me. And I find pain (albeit mild pain) heightens these responses - makes them more real, opposed to simple role play. If that makes sense?
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Oct 19, 2022
If resisting turns him on and the CNC play is mutually desired, then technically resisting is submitting and doing what he wants. That's the way I look at it. I don't know too many doms who want their sub to just lie there, especially if you're simulating non-consent.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2022
B L O N D I E wrote:
I don't know too many doms who want their sub to just lie there, especially if you're simulating non-consent.

Exactly. Of course there are those for whom that dynamic is exactly their style. But to me that sounds a lot less like CNC, and more like jerking off in a cumsock. No, I want to hurt my sub, and I when I do I want her to struggle between her deep need to submit and her immediate impulse to escape the fear and pain. And we both win that struggle every time.
B L O N D I E wrote:
If resisting turns him on and the CNC play is mutually desired, then technically resisting is submitting and doing what he wants. That's the way I look at it. I don't know too many doms who want their sub to just lie there, especially if you're simulating non-consent.

Great point. I guess it just depends on what your Dom wants at the time.
Although when simulating non-consent “just lying there” could actually be a realistic response. Some people don’t fight or flee in those situations but freeze instead.
Plus there is lots of room between resisting and just lying there.
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Oct 19, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Although when simulating non-consent “just lying there” could actually be a realistic response. Some people don’t fight or flee in those situations but freeze instead.

Sometimes, after being over powered, especially if restraints are used as part of that, just lying there is all you physically can do.
RoseUndressed wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Sometimes, after being over powered, especially if restraints are used as part of that, just lying there is all you physically can do.

Oh yes definitely. I’ve been in some predicaments like that quite recently. 🥵 😝
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Oct 19, 2022
There's so the aspect of the "victim" getting turned on by the force and aggression, or in the case of CNC, being "forced" to get turned on, which is also a very realistic response to the stimuli.
Vhale​(sub female){Yes}
Vhale​(sub female){Yes} • Oct 19, 2022
For me I find that I have no problem resisting my dom sexually. I very often enjoy 'fighting' and struggling during sex and begging him to stop. CNC is a major turn on for me so it's pretty common in our dynamic but at first I remember feeling really weird about the struggling and I was just something that I had to work at being comfortable with and I found that communication about what I would enjoy and what he would enjoy helped a bunch.