Online now
Online now

What do you enjoy more?

Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Feb 10, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 10, 2023
As far as floggings/spankings and what not, for me It is being able to endure Her beatings it for Her sake, more than any pleasure derived from it. Just, being strong for Her, and part of it, letting Her make me vulnerable, and being vulnerable in front of her. That's the best psychological way I can think of to express it. I am really not a "pain slut" and actually have a rather low physical tolerance for it., unfortunately. Of course there has to be a connection; a bond there.
valhallarayne
1 year ago • Feb 15, 2023
valhallarayne • Feb 15, 2023
Masochists:
What do you enjoy more:
The pain being inflicted upon you itself?
Or
Enduring the pain that your Dom is dishing out?

Is it equally these things or is it something else entirely? Please feel free to elaborate your thoughts.

for me its not a either-or situtaion.
its more of an individual-situation-relationship situation.

there are times when i find just pain is needed, and that in its self varies, from another individual causing me pain to me going out and getting a piercing or some ink. different pain sensations, for different reasons, and in these situations.. it is about me.

Now, if that individual is my Dom/Master that does make things alot different, but it truly depends on the relationship and situation between me and said Owner.
I had a Owner once upon a time that was... well He was scarey amazing lol I may like pain and He may have liked to dish it out, but there was no misconceptions there, it WAS all about Him. He pushed and pushed and pushed me further then i ever thought was possible.... i endured things for Him that i wouldnt have given a second thought to telling Another no friggin way! but it was the relationship that we had, and the situations and emotions during those situations that allowed it to be possible for things to be pushed well beyond what i thought my thresholds were.

all rambling aside... i guess i would prefer to endure for Him..(wonders where He is now lol )
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 15, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2023
It is the absolute level of trust that the s type gives to me when I want to do some outrageous things to them.

Well that and tears.

Tears give me a massive hard on.