Online now
Online now

Online Brat Taming

CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Feb 2, 2023
CSI • Feb 2, 2023
Not sure that technical support was where you wanted to post this...although technically you may need support icon_wink.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023
Miki • Feb 3, 2023
Definitely wrong category, but it has been and will be seen and someone might come along with ideas.

As a thoroughly incorrigible brat--- for me online taming wouldn't work.

But for less severe brats maybe.

Being alone and just taking instructions is not the same as being (for example) stripped and taught a lesson.

Personally I'd be too tempted to throw some dirty socks or something on the webcam and laugh at the guy til I had to pee.
With no consequences I'm brave and invincible.

I'm precisely that bratty. But when I was active it was a great way to get the "correcting" I craved.
I'mME
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023
I'mME • Feb 3, 2023
CSI wrote:
Not sure that technical support was where you wanted to post this...although techniclmaoffrally you may need support icon_wink.gif

LMFFAOFFR
DominusRex​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023
DominusRex​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2023
Will this relationship remain online only? That definitely makes things more challenging. How much brattiness are we talking about here? If online only, the only effective punishment I can think of is withholding rewards. Once you establish what the rewards are (an obvious one is being allowed to come) then you can withhold those as punishment or impose a time out on rewards for a number of days. Once you find out what she likes, and enjoys doing with you, other types of rewards will become evident and those can be withheld as required. But this can become a battle of wills. And it is also dependent upon your sub being somewhat obedient enough to follow these rules.

Once the dynamic is established, the extreme example of withholding is a certain level of communication from you. This can be very tricky, and potentially a slippery slope, since one of you has to give in first and the only way it will work is if it is not you. I'm not talking about cutting off communication entirely but perhaps sexting, as an example. But withholding too much too soon could damage a relationship by allowing it to wither away. So much of this is dependent upon your relationship and how it evolves, so please take this with a grain of salt. And I invite others to jump in and add their own notes since I could be giving terrible advice here! icon_smile.gif

If you intend to see each other in person periodically, a point system may be effective. Assigning points for behaviour you deem to be bratty and inflicting them as impact play in person has been an effective strategy for me in the past. After the first few in-person sessions established this dynamic, the fear of new points was an effective tool. Of course, there is a fine line between punishment and funishment! So again, this may not work in your case.

Best of luck!
I'mME
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023
I'mME • Feb 3, 2023
DominusRex wrote:
Will this relationship remain online only? That definitely makes things more challenging. How much brattiness are we talking about here? If online only, the only effective punishment I can think of is withholding rewards. Once you establish what the rewards are (an obvious one is being allowed to come) then you can withhold those as punishment or impose a time out on rewards for a number of days. Once you find out what she likes, and enjoys doing with you, other types of rewards will become evident and those can be withheld as required. But this can become a battle of wills. And it is also dependent upon your sub being somewhat obedient enough to follow these rules.

Once the dynamic is established, the extreme example of withholding is a certain level of communication from you. This can be very tricky, and potentially a slippery slope, since one of you has to give in first and the only way it will work is if it is not you. I'm not talking about cutting off communication entirely but perhaps sexting, as an example. But withholding too much too soon could damage a relationship by allowing it to wither away. So much of this is dependent upon your relationship and how it evolves, so please take this with a grain of salt. And I invite others to jump in and add their own notes since I could be giving terrible advice here! icon_smile.gif

If you intend to see each other in person periodically, a point system may be effective. Assigning points for behaviour you deem to be bratty and inflicting them as impact play in person has been an effective strategy for me in the past. After the first few in-person sessions established this dynamic, the fear of new points was an effective tool. Of course, there is a fine line between punishment and funishment! So again, this may not work in your case.

Best of luck!

DominusRex,

I am not sure where you learned that information about ignoring a sub. Because then the Dom ceases to be a Dom. Who are they Domming? You can not Dom someone you are ignoring.

Punishments should fit the offence. Writing lines, doing a report about something , let them soap their own mouth, clean the grout.
Denying orgasms would not be on the. punishment list for me. You are using sex as a weapon for what? That's a question that one should ask themselves?

I am not sure how new this dynamic is between Op and their sub, but owning another person's orgasms should not be an immediate gift for a Dom.
It is not a given, or it shouldn't be a given .

Op
You agreed to Dom a brat, now you work on figuring out what their brat is all about if you don't know. Store bits of information back and when alone think about what you learned about this person.

You do not ignore your sub bc it's walking away and a Dom should always be there for their sub.

There are times when people need to cool off of course or need to clear their head and collect their thoughts on how they want to say something. Bc your sub gets that right too.

I am not going to agree with the thought that they have to be the ones to break the ice , your sub. That would I dictate that a Dom can not be wrong and /or apologize first.

Not a good message.

Yes I'm fired up with this thinking .
DominusRex​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023

Not ignoring

DominusRex​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2023
I'mME wrote:
DominusRex wrote:

Best of luck!

DominusRex,

I am not sure where you learned that information about ignoring a sub. Because then the Dom ceases to be a Dom. Who are they Domming? You can not Dom someone you are ignoring.

Punishments should fit the offence. Writing lines, doing a report about something , let them soap their own mouth, clean the grout.
Denying orgasms would not be on the. punishment list for me. You are using sex as a weapon for what? That's a question that one should ask themselves?

I am not sure how new this dynamic is between Op and their sub, but owning another person's orgasms should not be an immediate gift for a Dom.
It is not a given, or it shouldn't be a given .

Op
You agreed to Dom a brat, now you work on figuring out what their brat is all about if you don't know. Store bits of information back and when alone think about what you learned about this person.

You do not ignore your sub bc it's walking away and a Dom should always be there for their sub.

There are times when people need to cool off of course or need to clear their head and collect their thoughts on how they want to say something. Bc your sub gets that right too.

I am not going to agree with the thought that they have to be the ones to break the ice , your sub. That would I dictate that a Dom can not be wrong and /or apologize first.

Not a good message.

Yes I'm fired up with this thinking .

It sounds as if you didn't read my post in its entirety or you are taking it out of context. I'm not sure where you got the idea I was recommending ignoring. I never wrote that. Far from it. What I was discussing was an extreme level of bratting where the brat refuses to comply with punishments. I was following up after Miki pointed out a scenario where a brat would ignore any punishment from the Dom. I apologize if I was not clear that was following the course of the thread in my response. I do appreciate your input in tempering my advice but what you are referring to is not the advice I gave.
DarkDaddyDom
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023
DarkDaddyDom • Feb 3, 2023
like many have said, online training for brats is less than ideal. However, consistency is key. Brats HATE routine in my opinion and experience. A common consistent punishment I dole out is kneeling on uncooked rice for periods of time.
I'mME
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023
I'mME • Feb 3, 2023
DarkMatterDaddyDom wrote:
like many have said, online training for brats is less than ideal. However, consistency is key. Brats HATE routine in my opinion and experience. A common consistent punishment I dole out is kneeling on uncooked rice for periods of time.

DarkMatterDaddyDom

So how does that always fit with the crime?

All subs don't kneel.

Nevermind .

There is no creative thinking goin on here.