Online now
Online now

(1 of 2) DOMs...I would love to hear more..

SarahRB​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 7, 2023

(1 of 2) DOMs...I would love to hear more..

SarahRB​(sub female) • Apr 7, 2023
After reading a forum post and thinking of my answer.. it made me curious as to what everyone else thinks..

Here is the question: What do you search for in a profile of a potential sub prior to committing to send a message for initial contact?
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 7, 2023
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2023
Indications of open-mindedness and emotional maturity. It doesn't matter if you've been here for ten minutes or you are celebrating your centennial, you picked your interest up from somewhere, and it is important to understand that both the general and personal realities of the lifestyle may be different from what you are picturing. A new sub hot off the fifty shades train is going to learn the hard way that there are no purely intuitive billionaires ready to sweep them off to the life of luxury and light spanking. An old sub, who has done things a specific way for decades can still find value in trying something new. Kink is opening up a world of possibilities, but you have to be open to receiving them.

Beyond that, I look for shared compatabilities. I've been doing this for a while and have developed a lot of rather specific kinks that tend to be on the extreme side, so I like to know that I'm not starting at square one with someone who might scare easily (not that it is the end of the world, as long as they maintain they aforementioned open-mindedness and enough maturity to not only understand their limits, but how and when to use them).

*edited for a typo
K y i v
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
K y i v • Apr 8, 2023
Sarah, any more I look for signs of intelligent life.
If we can communicate, the rest is easy.
    The most loved post in topic