Online now
Online now

Bed Frames to Improve Bondage

Muffin
6 years ago • Feb 10, 2018

Bed Frames to Improve Bondage

Muffin • Feb 10, 2018
Currently I use the basic under the bed, 6 strap, restraint system. However I find it in adequate, it is slow to adjust and bind my slave, it's a pain when cleaning the room.

I want to find a versatile (and discreet) bedframe instead but I haven't had a lot of success, does anyone have advice about methods or equipment that have been found useful. I also want to explore suspension but am concerned about the stability and strength of anything mounted into the ceiling.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
6 years ago • Feb 11, 2018
Bunnie • Feb 11, 2018
When I was shopping for a bed, my Dom at the time told me to look for a bed frame with 6 legs- the four normal ones and two or sometimes even three in the middle. And also a bed head and foot that have posts and rails or the like... basically tie points. I have a “loft” bed now which I got with kink in mind. It has tie points all over the place lol... I can stand comfortably underneath it too.
Suspension needs a very good solid anchor point... I think most commonly (?) a non-fixed swivel in a steel rafter or beam. I’m not 100 % on that, but there are definitely standard requirements.
OlsUSNavy{None}
5 years ago • Jun 16, 2018
OlsUSNavy{None} • Jun 16, 2018
If you’re feeling creative, iron pipe, elbows and tees can make for a very sturdy frame. Or find one of the ones made for institutional use back in the first half of the 20th century.