Online now
Online now

New sub

babyboysub​(sub male)
10 months ago • Jun 8, 2023
babyboysub​(sub male) • Jun 8, 2023
I have talked to my wife about it and one of our friends has also mentioned it to and she has said no I’m not going to be you dom
I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 9, 2023
I'mME • Jun 9, 2023
Miki wrote:
Consent involves things physical, not leaving the lid up on the toilet and other pranks.

As I said "tongue in cheek" meaning the O P should not take those suggestions seriously.

What he would stand to get in return is being told to stop doing annoying things.

People go too damned far when it comes to "consent" these sensitive days.

Pretty soon one would need consent to rip a fart when the choice is letting it out or getting abdominal cramping.

As far as I am concerned, and it's only me again but consent strictly applies to when (I) would want to be touched or whatever and when I expect my personal space to be observed. Nothing more, nothing less.

I understood what the intent would be. Consent isn't limited to physical acts at all. It would be done so that he could get some type of fix. I understand the reasoning .
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 9, 2023
He states that she didn't want to Dom him in the op.
KatyLatex​(dom female)
KatyLatex​(dom female) • Jun 9, 2023
Depending it it would satisfy what you are after, I have heard of sone couples in your kind of situation where the husband agrees with the wife that it is okay for him to find a Domme, but within certain agreed boundaries, for example perhaps no sex/penetration with Domme. If you did this, I think the most important part would be a really clear discussion with your spouse on what rules/boundaries/expectations you each had for example what contact is permitted, how often you’d see the Domme. From what I’ve read here, Pro-Dommes often do not offer sex/penetration, and (I guess) might be less of an emotional bond, which might be more acceptable to a wife, depending what her concerns would be.
Tripper
10 months ago • Jun 10, 2023
Tripper • Jun 10, 2023
I'm new and searching for a mistress, but as an older man, I'm only running into pros who want money and may not even bother with me after. Any advice?
Rylie Nimbus​(sub trans woman)
10 months ago • Jun 10, 2023
A common theme in books and advice from lifestyle femdoms, is just to start with actually listening. Like being a bit more attentive to obey asks and anticipate needs already present in your marriage. It doesn't violate consent to be a more accommodating partner. Then if she notices and asks why, perhaps that can start a conversation having already demonstrated the benefits of you being more submissive to her. Basically, start behaving like a submissive in entirely non-fetish ways and see how it goes.
I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 11, 2023
I'mME • Jun 11, 2023
The OP stated clearly that his wife was not interested in being his Dom. My reading skills tell me that she must be aware somewhat of what that may entail.
So if he was to do things for her in order for her to notice , hoping that the conversation about her being his Dom can be revisited is manipulating.
AND STILL NO. CONSENSUAL.

Maybe someone, perhaps one of the people on here that are good writers, should do a detailed blog post on consent. Maybe they should include manipulation in with things that are non consensual unless one agrees to be manipulated.
Bunnie
10 months ago • Jun 11, 2023
Bunnie • Jun 11, 2023
It sounds to me like you need to have some really big, deep, soul revealing discussions with your wife. Not to ask her to Domme you, as I’m with @I’mME on this one… she has said “no” and any attempts at trying to subtly “make her Domme” you, is simply manipulation, and even more simply… not fair. Is it fair to ask someone else to be someone they’re not, just to satisfy this newly discovered aspect of yourself? I personally don’t think it is.
However, I’m also not a fan of looking elsewhere unless it’s agreed upon by all parties involved. So… talk with her. Explain what you’ve discovered. Explain how you need to discover who you are and how this fits into your life. Discuss with her ways in which you may be able to explore without jeopardising her, yourself, or your marriage. At least give her a chance to hear you. And to have a say too.
I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 12, 2023
I'mME • Jun 12, 2023
Bunnie wrote:
It sounds to me like you need to have some really big, deep, soul revealing discussions with your wife. Not to ask her to Domme you, as I’m with @I’mME on this one… she has said “no” and any attempts at trying to subtly “make her Domme” you, is simply manipulation, and even more simply… not fair. Is it fair to ask someone else to be someone they’re not, just to satisfy this newly discovered aspect of yourself? I personally don’t think it is.
However, I’m also not a fan of looking elsewhere unless it’s agreed upon by all parties involved. So… talk with her. Explain what you’ve discovered. Explain how you need to discover who you are and how this fits into your life. Discuss with her ways in which you may be able to explore without jeopardising her, yourself, or your marriage. At least give her a chance to hear you. And to have a say too.

Bunnie,

I think you, Bunnie. After reading your answer/comment I realized I had not given the OP an answer.
I concur about going elsewhere (stepping outside of relationship , smh).
Sometimes, I think I am from Jupiter, the way I feel when I read things like that.

I appreciate you steering me and focus back to OP.