Online now
Online now

Different types of poly dynamics

Heero​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 9, 2023
Heero​(dom male) • Jun 9, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I agree with what the others have said above about "self defining" I terms of what kinks mean to you, but since you are looking for "commonly used terms", I did a small Google search. Keeping in mind, I am NOT poly..I'm just sharing my search results:

Polycule: 3 or more people who are connected sexually/romanticly together by way of one person. Think of a "V"...the top tips being person's A and B, with the person they are both connected sexually with being person C. A and B do not have to be sexual with each other but only with person C. (If person C is a Dom, I've seen people describe it as an inverted V).

Throuple: 3 or more people who are all sexual with each other. Think of a triangle. ∆

Kitchen Table Poly (KTP): Is the same as the above, however, they all live together in a single household.

I imagine there are 100's of ways to describe poly, but those are just THREE ways that I've seen the structure of a poly dynamic. Again, I'm not poly myself so blame google if I got anything wrong.
Pretty soon, we'll need graph theory to define poly dynamics.

Then we'll put it on our name tags at munches:

"Hello, my name is:
ControlYourHole
member of 7-noded, acyclic polycule"
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Heero wrote:
Pretty soon, we'll need graph theory to define poly dynamics.

Then we'll put it on our name tags at munches:

"Hello, my name is:
ControlYourHole
member of 7-node, acyclic polycule"

Heero,

It already exists. Google "polycule" and click "images".

My personal favorite is the "Periodic table of the Polycules". 🤣🤣
CotrolYourHole
CotrolYourHole • Jun 9, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
CYH,

A quick word about Littles (since I have one), you may find that some Littles do not engage in sexual play while in Little Space because that space is sacred innocence.

If Birth control is not going to be allowed, then yes, it would be considered a "breeding kink" and that needs to be made known. Getting pregnant is a LIFELONG commitment and not to be taken lightly. If birth control IS allowed but not condoms, that's usually called "going bareback". That also needs to be discussed.

Personally, in some ways, I find negotiations to be quite "clinical" but it's also needed because the issue of consent. Not a THIBG should be done without consent and in my opinion, is best done outside of the "heat of the moment". For.myself, I find that the rush of hormones tends to encourage me to throw away my reasoning, which can cause HUGE regrets to be left in the aftermath.

Good points for sure! I would never pressure a sub to give up birth control, that’s really kind of the “final frontier” in terms of submission for many women because it changes their life permanently. That has to be voluntary! And rn I’m not in a financial position to impregnate another woman besides my wife- she’s only 22 so we still have 15-20 years of additional babies to our current one. So for now any poly dynamic we have will allow the newer sub to stay on it (although I would NEVER encourage a woman to get on it either because of the often irreversible hormone damage it causes…i will not hesitate to tell a sub who’s not currently on it to find an unmarried Dom if she wants babies now). My wife never took the first BC pill even before we met so I didn’t have to convince her.

As for bareback play- yes that’s the only type for me😎putting latex over my dick is the OPPOSITE of hot to me- almost did my first time with wifey and instantly was disgusted with myself and threw the box out lol🔥💪🏻But that gets into more spiritual stuff that’s outside of the scope of this site…I appreciate you adding your comment for young Doms to consider though
CotrolYourHole
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
CYH,

A quick word about Littles (since I have one), you may find that some Littles do not engage in sexual play while in Little Space because that space is sacred innocence.

If Birth control is not going to be allowed, then yes, it would be considered a "breeding kink" and that needs to be made known. Getting pregnant is a LIFELONG commitment and not to be taken lightly. If birth control IS allowed but not condoms, that's usually called "going bareback". That also needs to be discussed.

Personally, in some ways, I find negotiations to be quite "clinical" but it's also needed because the issue of consent. Not a THIBG should be done without consent and in my opinion, is best done outside of the "heat of the moment". For.myself, I find that the rush of hormones tends to encourage me to throw away my reasoning, which can cause HUGE regrets to be left in the aftermath.

Oh and 1 more thing- I have noticed how many Little’s on here aren’t sexual while in that space. But I have talked to some who are- much to my relief because CNC/hardcore discipline with a girl that loves acting like a little just turns me on like crazy🤭I know that wouldn’t feel right to some little’s, but it seems therapeutic to others. I guess I really want a “middle” more- like one sub said here “my middle is an oversexed bratty young teen” and that’s the role play I would LOVE
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
CotrolYourHole wrote:
I guess I really want a “middle” more- like one sub said here “my middle is an oversexed bratty young teen” and that’s the role play I would LOVE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That sub would be me! It's what I wrote on my profile! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CotrolYourHole
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
CotrolYourHole wrote:
I guess I really want a “middle” more- like one sub said here “my middle is an oversexed bratty young teen” and that’s the role play I would LOVE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That sub would be me! It's what I wrote on my profile! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol I just thought after I posted that it was prob you since I read your profile earlier after you responded😂but I forgot if that was the little I talked to yesterday who is great but she’s across the whole country lol. I’m glad that subs like you with both a middle & little are out there though- I’m sure I’ll find one near me soon
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 9, 2023
@CotrolYourHole,

It seems that no matter what term you choose to use, there will be those who find offence with it. So I simply use “harem” and a “HOH (Head of household) situation” as a descriptor. I find that helps to define quite quickly the “stance” we have as an agreement within our household, and it also weeds out those who wouldn’t be a fit.
Sometimes using the term that feels right for your situation, rather than trying to twist yourself inside out to find something that isn’t “scary” to others, can be a valuable way of vetting, to find those who resonate most accurately with your desired circumstances. So I would suggest not “watering yourself down” too much.
Those who connect, will also be connecting with who you both are, in whatever way that shows up, regardless of what words you use. Be as precise as possible, but keep true to yourselves.
Good luck icon_smile.gif
CotrolYourHole
Bunnie wrote:
@CotrolYourHole,

It seems that no matter what term you choose to use, there will be those who find offence with it. So I simply use “harem” and a “HOH (Head of household) situation” as a descriptor. I find that helps to define quite quickly the “stance” we have as an agreement within our household, and it also weeds out those who wouldn’t be a fit.
Sometimes using the term that feels right for your situation, rather than trying to twist yourself inside out to find something that isn’t “scary” to others, can be a valuable way of vetting, to find those who resonate most accurately with your desired circumstances. So I would suggest not “watering yourself down” too much.
Those who connect, will also be connecting with who you both are, in whatever way that shows up, regardless of what words you use. Be as precise as possible, but keep true to yourselves.
Good luck icon_smile.gif

Thanks Bunnie! I like “harem” for sure and will use that term once we have 1 or more subs added to our family. And yes it’s a healthy think to speak boldly and let that weed out those not up for something more intense. Like my wife’s “baby making machine” comment weeded out the younger sub, even though she referred to her own body, not the sub’s
Notely
Notely • Jun 9, 2023
I know they all do it diffren't All depends as long thier open and honest and agree on things nothing is hid. If they can take care first and be good to them and if they get any more they agree on things open and honest with the first treat the others also the same. I met some couples just as friends. The wife had a say with her husband who was going to be with them. They got to know people go on dates with nothing forced. The wife and husband meet both their other people the same time also at the club , The husband may have trained a gal but did no sexual intorcorse as the wife was a domme switch to a guy it was just play no sexual intorcorse they do this out the house but they are open and honest they may not bring people home but the help others. I may allowed her husband to tie me in the air she was thier had hose on tank top to be fair other people wanted to experience it as well no harm my friend was thier also just laughter I not seen them in years but they just like to take people to dinner I seen them few years back they asking me how I was doing I was like 27 said I am almost done with collage they looked out for others as a mentor nothing that crossed paths just friends those two been married 40 years. I am not the poly type but fine to have friends share experience they understood that trust was earned but people had just friends as myself was not attached. It was an experience at a classy bdsm club in chicago. But not all people are looking to hook up; they just want to help others without attachment to exchange of energy. But this couple they did as team work they both had jobs everyday life they just wanted to be themself just as anyone. I met people that doctors , lawyers , judges, they did want anyone knowing everything is trust what happens stays thier. Old storys of the galria domain but now galria domain 2.
HurtSoGood
10 months ago • Jun 10, 2023
HurtSoGood • Jun 10, 2023
My comment is going to add absolutely nothing to this thread topic really. I just want to say that I read a lot on Cage. Not to detract from the loveliness of some I have read, but this has got to be the best I have come across in quite awhile in regard to the energy and discourse. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this from start to finish. Thank you!