Online now
Online now

Hookups

Emmalyn​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 12, 2023

Hookups

Emmalyn​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2023
Is it possible to have a bdsm hookup? Like I know you need to build trust to have a whole dynamic but my life is to busy to have a full relationship right now. I just want a hookup but the vanilla sex I get from guys on tinder just doesn’t do it for me.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
10 months ago • Jun 13, 2023
Miki • Jun 13, 2023
Don't listen to the guy with the white beard and pipe.. BAD Santa!

Note: I am more L than bi..
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Jun 13, 2023
I have, with a couple professional female dommes, and while it was fun and satisfying "in the moment," it didn't really satisfy the longing I had for lasting companionship and love.
Miki
Miki • Jun 13, 2023
Any time Honey..

If you're still here look me up in Westen MA

If you're down!
CotrolYourHole
CotrolYourHole • Jun 13, 2023
I can see situations where this could be enjoyable & beneficial- for ex a Dom meets a young sub who’s traveling or only around briefly, she’s into something that not super extreme or requires experience (like simple bondage, DD/lg role play but she’s not a full-blown regressing little, etc), and then they have their fun. I see nothing wrong with that, I’d probably go for it if I like her. BUT would extreme pain play & humiliation, ultra-realistic kidnapping/rape role play, or DD/lg where she’s literally gonna feel like you are her Daddy long-term work well in a hookup? Maybe if detailed agreements (and for CNC an actual written contract) we’re made by experienced subs, but otherwise I’d feel like I need to know them better. The more physically or emotionally impactful, the more I wanna know her well first. Just my 2 cents, peace to everybody👍
CotrolYourHole
CotrolYourHole • Jun 13, 2023
On this note I wonder how easy finding BDSM-friendly people on tinder is? I WOULD like a playmate while my sub recovers from a Bartholin cyst (she knows & supports it because she wants to do threesomes once she’s in less pain), but I also don’t know if most tinder girls in the area I live in (near one of the biggest “party schools” in America) would even consider most really kinky stuff or be terrified as fuck😂it’s frustrating when you really like the unicorn sub you’re getting to know but she’s far away for the near future🙃
Miki
Miki • Jun 13, 2023
Second thought.. No

Online shit.. A roll of the dice.. Snake Eyes means the potential of meeting the next Ted Bundy

Do Not Risk It.. Stick with people you have known a long time.

Trust me.. I won't elaborate, but the reason I am "idle" is because I almost met .. Never mind. High Risk at the hands of a "nice guy"