Online now
Online now

Hookups

SmilesEight​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 11, 2023
SmilesEight​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2023
master disaster wrote:

No I’m pretty sure the risk of a broken heart vs a dead heart is quite a bit different.

Not to get into a technical argument here... but the context of this "risk" is "statical chance", not "level of consequence". Just being clear.
But, yes, you are right, level of consequence wise, they are quite different.
master disaster​(dom male)
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2023
SmilesEight wrote:
master disaster wrote:

No I’m pretty sure the risk of a broken heart vs a dead heart is quite a bit different.

Not to get into a technical argument here... but the context of this "risk" is "statical chance", not "level of consequence". Just being clear.
But, yes, you are right, level of consequence wise, they are quite different.

Ah. I see. I do think though that the “broken heart” has a much much higher “statistical chance” too though. One is much more likely to get dumped than murdered.
Miki
Miki • Aug 11, 2023
First I got a bit testy with the masked man... Sorry.. Every member of this site deserves respect. I apologize for being rude.

I do recall a while ago getting boinked pretty hard in a simulated rape scenario by a guy in a ski mask, ah those were the days....

Now to the point: To put it plainly: Hookups can be risky business from broken hearts to broken skulls and everything in between. But they are more often than not, a lot of fun.

I found them exhilarating.. way back when. So the buzz words are, well, don't be buzzed and just be careful.

Actually a quickie during the lunch hour by day is probably the safest. It was why I wore skirts all the time when I worked days. A girl never knows..
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2023
Miki wrote:
First I got a bit testy with the masked man... Sorry.. Every member of this site deserves respect. I apologize for being rude.

I do recall a while ago getting boinked pretty hard in a simulated rape scenario by a guy in a ski mask, ah those were the days....

Now to the point: To put it plainly: Hookups can be risky business from broken hearts to broken skulls and everything in between. But they are more often than not, a lot of fun.

I found them exhilarating.. way back when. So the buzz words are, well, don't be buzzed and just be careful.

Actually a quickie during the lunch hour by day is probably the safest. It was why I wore skirts all the time when I worked days. A girl never knows..

Testy? I didn’t notice. All good no worries.

Ah yes. Nothing like “boinking” in a ski mask (other than how uncomfortably hot it gets)

We actually talked quite extensively a few yrs ago miki. But back then the reason you never met up was because of that scary virus. Now I guess it’s all those pesky serial killers running around?
SmilesEight​(dom male)
master disaster wrote:
Ah. I see. I do think though that the “broken heart” has a much much higher “statistical chance” too though. One is much more likely to get dumped than murdered.

Agreed, which is why I followed up with "; just that the former is more common." in my original post. But mathematic-wise, because it's impossible for a person to know whether they are going to get dumped or get murdered going into any meeting, the two risks are statistically identical.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 11, 2023
master disaster wrote:
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Disaster,
The difference I see in hook-ups for BDSM and hook-ups for vanilla is that one people let the other tie them up.

That's not really different from a vanilla hookup where you get forced to be tied up anyway, which also leads to disaster.

Nor it is any different from going on the 10th vanilla date where you get tied up and left on a ditch.

Nor is it any different from going on the first BDSM date, where you negotiated no tying, just vanilla. And then the 5th date, you get tied up and left in a ditch.

Nor is it any different from any other "what if" situations.

There are many serial killers who spent months with their victims before "leaving" them. The risk is virtually the same for a broken heart vs. a dead heart; just that the former is more common.

It sounds pretty grim. But when you play the worst-case "what if" game, it always ends up here.

But yes otherwise you get it. An encounter where being tied up is the agreed upon and anticipated activity is no more or less than one where it is not.

SmilesEight,

Btw, I did not use the words "what if" anywhere in my comments.
SmilesEight​(dom male)
I'mME wrote:

You don't need to. Any conjecture of a "what if" situation is the same. Do we really need to waste forum space arguing about it?
I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 12, 2023
I'mME • Aug 12, 2023
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:

You don't need to. Any conjecture of a "what if" situation is the same. Do we really need to waste forum space arguing about it?

If need be, im very deliberate in what i say. You changed the topic to what ifs, that's what happened.

As far as me arguing, why is what i have to say arguing but what you say isnt?
You were being condescending in your response to me, w/a touch of (I won't put a name to it, use your imagination) however, I didn't say you were arguing nor did I bring up forum space as a WHAT, a guilt nudge, a indirect rebuke.
Lol.
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2023
I'mME wrote:
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:

If need be, im very deliberate in what i say. You changed the topic to what ifs, that's what happened.

You were being condescending in your response to me, w/a touch of (I won't put a name to it, use your imagination) however, I didn't say you were arguing nor did I bring up forum space as a WHAT, a guilt nudge, a indirect rebuke.
Lol.

Go to bed. You’re drunk.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 12, 2023
master disaster wrote:
I'mME wrote:
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:

Lol.

Go to bed. You’re drunk.

Disaster,
I rarely drink, even if i did, it would not entitle you to DIRECT me. I do however recognize when someone is playing a role, using it to be condescending.