Online now
Online now

Stupid questions for Women

aPeepingMom​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jul 13, 2023
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Jul 13, 2023
kaoh wrote:
This one is going to be a bit blunt but what is it like to get fucked with a butt plug in? From a guys standpoint, we can generally feel the difference. Tight isn't quite the right word, more like a smaller volume if that makes sense? But what is it like on the female side? Is it pleasurable? Do you enjoy the added 'fullness'. Is it just something you put up with because your mate is into it? Is it something you enjoy while playing alone? Do you enjoy wearing one in public just to know you have a little secret no one is likely to guess?

I love being plugged. Plugged in public. Plugged at home. Plugged while being fucked. All for different reasons.

Sex - I find it incredibly erotic and pleasurable. I feel so full and my senses are heightened. It just feels so, so good.

Home - I love being plugged while I’m at home doing whatever needs done, whether it’s working at my desk or cleaning and general housework. I love the feeling of being full and it’s a constant reminder that being plugged is pleasing my Sir. And I love pleasing him.

Public - Similar reasons to being at home, but there is the added erotic benefit of being a bit “naughty” right there in front of everyone, yet they have no idea. But I know. Daddy knows. And that’s what matters.
kaoh
kaoh • Jul 13, 2023
WhatamIfightingfor wrote:
Why are we arguing when we both agree?

Who is arguing?
WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
kaoh wrote:
WhatamIfightingfor wrote:
Why are we arguing when we both agree?

Who is arguing?

I have run into this and seen this, ending up in a rather emotionally intense argument with a woman, when we agree. Even been called "evil" or "wrong" for agreeing with her view point.
laneyrae​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jul 14, 2023
laneyrae​(sub female) • Jul 14, 2023
kaoh wrote:
This one may come across as a humble brag but bear with me:

Do women legit lose their senses when making out gets really hot?

I've had dates and girlfriends over the years that when kissing/rolling around on the couch/floor would seem genuinely confused that their top/bra/sometime all clothing had been removed. They would stop and blink like "where did my clothes go?" One even called my 'sly' (she, by the way, is one of the only ones that stopped things and kept me in the friend-zone).

It seems unlikely given that items had to go over their heads or at the least had to shrug off over their shoulders but it has been a recurring occurrence over the years.

When I am super turned on and completely swept up in the moment with someone I get a delicious brain fog and while I cant say I have ever been confused about where my clothes have gone. I do get a disoriented in the loveliest way and cant form proper sentences or walk strait and need a moment to come back down to reality. Its fascinating- I think for me personally the most pleasurable thing is when my partner provokes my sensations with such passion that for once in my life my brain goes quiet and it is pure bliss! I feel everything ......my body is humming and my brain is no longer commentating it is tuned off and is just in the moment absorbing all the feeling.

All that to say I think they were being serious
Shaded​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jul 15, 2023
Shaded​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2023
I have a stupid question please...

I believe there is a lot of truth in the maxim that men’s brains are led by their dicks. We are easily and quickly aroused and then find it hard to ignore this primal urge to stick our dicks into something as soon as possible. For better or for worse, I am sure that programming was put there originally for all the right reasons. My stupid question is, what does the female sex drive look and feel like in comparison?
kaoh

My two cents as a guy:

kaoh • Jul 15, 2023
Shaded wrote:

I believe there is a lot of truth in the maxim that men’s brains are led by their dicks. We are easily and quickly aroused and then find it hard to ignore this primal urge to stick our dicks into something as soon as possible. For better or for worse, I am sure that programming was put there originally for all the right reasons. My stupid question is, what does the female sex drive look and feel like in comparison?

I have no idea what female sex drive is like, obviously, but it is a fact that they (at least heterosexual women) have to deal with the consequences of sexual activity that guys don't. I'm speaking of pregnancy and whether to carry to term or not. This has to, I assume, greatly affect most women's decision making to some degree.

Please women, don't beat me up too much for speaking for you. 🫣
kaoh
kaoh • Jul 15, 2023
I suppose it was only a matter of time before the questions got a bit pervy so I guess I might as well be the one to go first.
This one tho I think is open to everyone, male, female, etc.

What is the craziest thing you have ever inserted, had inserted or inserted in someone else?

On a similar note, what is the most unusual thing you have masturbated with? (looking for: 'once in band camp/feels like warm apple pie' type stuff)
Personally nothing comes to mind but I'm sure I'll be back to comment on my own post later.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
A question: Is there ever a universal, one size fits all answer to these questions? I.e., are there things distinctly "woman" that applies universally?

When i was younger (and not experienced or knowledgeable), my former wife use to often begin a sentence with: "Women are_____________," as if she could speak for all womankind? Even while married, i would question some of her assertions, but never won the argument lol because i believed her much more of an authority on what a woman would think/feel than myself. Retrospectively, i realize that was wrong and a control thing, that it's not that simple.
Still, am wondering from women's point of view, is there a perspective that generally held by all women, that few, if any, would disagree with?
kaoh
kaoh • Jul 15, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
A question: Is there ever a universal, one size fits all answer to these questions? I.e., are there things distinctly "woman" that applies universally?

I never had a definitive answer as a goal. I don't believe in absolute anything except the laws of physics and now that scientists are delving into the quantum realm and smashing particles at CERN some of that is up for grabs too. I was more just looking for opinions and maybe stir up some (good?) conversation.
Cheers to you and all who read this blog.
SubmissiveWish​(sub female)
9 months ago • Jul 17, 2023

Re: My two cents as a guy:

kaoh wrote:
Shaded wrote:

I have no idea what female sex drive is like, obviously, but it is a fact that they (at least heterosexual women) have to deal with the consequences of sexual activity that guys don't. I'm speaking of pregnancy and whether to carry to term or not. This has to, I assume, greatly affect most women's decision making to some degree.

Please women, don't beat me up too much for speaking for you. 🫣

Pssst you know birth control exists in all developed countries and can even be ordered online right? That's not the first thing on *most* sexually active women's minds. Those with regular urges and worried about pregnancy are likely to be using it. Though I can't deny some people definitely need to take a sex ed class.

Also some women know their cycle days like clockwork and know when to make their partner wrap it up. ⏰

To answer the original question, I believe women have urges that vary to different degrees regarding when they need to get off. These urges are also subject to change at different points in their life.