Online now
Online now

Stupid questions for Women

kaoh
9 months ago • Jul 20, 2023
kaoh • Jul 20, 2023
One for the guys:

No idea how to quantify this, but anecdotally, if you were circumcised at birth are you more likely to have a private piercing or other body art "down there" to make up for what was taken?

Women, please weigh in as well because I'm assuming most of you will have a larger sample size than straight men.

Last edited by * on Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total
kaoh

One for the guys...

kaoh • Jul 20, 2023
I was stupid and originally posted this in my blog, so I am transcribing it here:

SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕️} - In my 51 years on this earth, (and a sexual history spanning 16 years less than that), I have never ONCE had a partner who had a Prince Albert (or any of his genital piercing cousins). 1 hour ago

kaoh - Follow up question - is it even attractive to women or a red flag or just there. 1 hour ago

SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕️} - GREAT question! It all depends. Myself, I'd be facinated and view it like a tongue toy 😈. Usually the "bad boys" are the ones who would get that and if you are attracted to that mindset, it's an attraction.

If you are looking for the "good boy" type, it could be a red flag....but I don't think it's as common as it's portrayed. 1 hour ago

Thanks to SirsBabyDoll for tracking this down it the wrong place🙃
tallslenderguy​(other male)
I'mME wrote:

TallSlenderGuy

Hey, you must have something special going on, haven't seen much of you lately.

Thanks for noticing, nuthin special icon_smile.gif, i just come and go sometimes. (sounds sort of like anonymous walk in sex, except i'm a total bottom). i write when i feel engaged by stuff people are writing, and have to be careful not to live online.
kaoh wrote:
One for the guys:

No idea how to quantify this, but anecdotally, if you were circumcised at birth are you more likely to have a private piercing or other body art "down there" to make up for what was taken?

Women, please weigh in as well because I'm assuming most of you will have a larger sample size than straight men.

Okay, gay total bottom guy here with a >1000 cock sampling lol. i love a PA on a Guy... i don't think of myself as having a "cock," and i perceive cock piercings as cock embellishments (yeah, i have a penis, but psychologically and the way its used is more like a clitoris than a Cock). i'm not claiming it doesn't happen, but i've never encountered an uncircumcised Man with a cock piercing, butt been with a lot of circumcised Men with piercings. i don't really draw a conclusion from that though.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 20, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
I'mME wrote:

TallSlenderGuy

Hey, you must have something special going on, haven't seen much of you lately.

Thanks for noticing, nuthin special icon_smile.gif, i just come and go sometimes. (sounds sort of like anonymous walk in sex, except i'm a total bottom). i write when i feel engaged by stuff people are writing, and have to be careful not to live online.

TallSlenderGuy,

I 100% get the concept of not living online. I try to take weekends off from social platforms the cage, FET, some various others.

It wasn't just your presence missing more , I pay attention to what you write also. 😁
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
9 months ago • Jul 21, 2023
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Jul 21, 2023
Oceanic wrote:

So I haven't actually gotten to peg someone yet because most dudes are weird about it, but yeah, I definitely want to. And for similar reasons as what you said. It is a role reversal in a way, or at least a deviation from the usual, and in my head it just feels somehow like it would further a dominant feeling.

Thank you for your response Oceanic.
I really appreciate your openness. To be honest, I was half hoping that a number of women would align one way or the other - either saying that it's really the guy's idea or, like you, that it's an actual, valid desire to dominate. But after I wrote it, I realized that I put too much into the question, making it look like jerk-bait or some of the other terms I've learned on this site. But with the two responses, I think I have my answer. So again, thank you.

But also thank you for giving me a way of contacting you. I tried to message you when I came across your profile, but you are not accepting new messages.
After reading your profile and blogs, I had wanted to ask you if you have a favorite recipe or two that you wouldn't mind sharing. I like learning new ones from people who love to cook.

And OMG, YES!!! The shopping cart in the middle of the aisle!
The only thing worse is when a woman is shopping with her husband and you can tell that he doesn't want to be there and has never gone shopping alone. So he just stands there behind the shopping cart, in the middle of the aisle, looking completely out of place and useless, while his wife is bending down checking out the soup cans, blocking three quarters of the aisle. Or the neighbors who haven't seen each other in a while and decide to corral all their shopping carts so no one can pass, and then gossip loudly as if it's a party. (smh)
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Jul 21, 2023
kaoh wrote:
One for the guys:
if you were circumcised at birth are you more likely to have a private piercing or other body art "down there" to make up for what was taken?

I just had to respond to this.
I am one of the circumcised and I never thought of anything being taken. In fact, the circumcision *gave* me an aesthetic look that I personally prefer.
If I ever get pierced, it will be because someone wants me to, not because I want to compensate for anything.
MowMow
MowMow • Jul 21, 2023
GENERALISTION ALERT! I KNOW WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!
It is a cruel trick of nature that men are frontloaded so they desire greatly the event but lose interest after the climax.
Women tend to be slower to the boil but once there can run and run. Personally an orgasm is the biggest turn on for me and the beginning of the encounter not the end!
MowMow wrote:
GENERALISTION ALERT! I KNOW WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!
It is a cruel trick of nature that men are frontloaded so they desire greatly the event but lose interest after the climax.
Women tend to be slower to the boil but once there can run and run. Personally an orgasm is the biggest turn on for me and the beginning of the encounter not the end!

Ooo, love this observation (generalization or not, that's hard to avoid when having a group convo, eh?).

Considering this from my "individual' angle, i seem to have gotten wiring somewhere in between as a 'gay total bottom.' Physically, there is the refractory period you note, where a male often just wants to nap after climax from using His penis. i don't use mine and get my need/desire met by a Man's penetration and His orgasm/climax instead of mine. Which is not completely right, what i crave is to share His climax vs us each having our own. The physical (and frankly, psychological tension) of Him being in charge of both our orgasm, then Him penetrating me and subsequently having His orgasm inside of me is deeply satisfying for me, and i have wondered if some women experience this as well?

It's not that it does not feel good physically to have my own orgasm, it does. But it does not feel good psychologically for me. To me the tension, frustration i feel from being horny gets directed towards sharing His orgasm. For me, when the chemistry is there, i feel an intense bond, connection as a result.

i have a 'Fuck Buddy" Who's been breeding me a couple of times a week fro three years. He has never made me climax once from using my penis, but i have come close many times from being penetrated by Him. He does like to suck my penis, but not to make me climax, just to make me hornier for Him and His Cock. And i love that. Weird, eh? Took me a long time to get it right, having to get past the conditioned expectations of how sex should work to discover how it works for me, and Those Who want/need people like me.

i think the gay community generally experiences what you note as well. Common knowledge in the gay community is that bottoms are the majority and Tops a minority. One outcome of this is "cumdumps" who are focused on how many "cocks and loads" they can get when feeling randy. "Insatiable" is a common descriptor.
Yuan​(dom female)
Yuan​(dom female) • Jul 21, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:

Ooo, love this observation (generalization or not, that's hard to avoid when having a group convo, eh?).

Considering this from my "individual' angle, i seem to have gotten wiring somewhere in between as a 'gay total bottom.' Physically, there is the refractory period you note, where a male often just wants to nap after climax from using His penis. i don't use mine and get my need/desire met by a Man's penetration and His orgasm/climax instead of mine. Which is not completely right, what i crave is to share His climax vs us each having our own. The physical (and frankly, psychological tension) of Him being in charge of both our orgasm, then Him penetrating me and subsequently having His orgasm inside of me is deeply satisfying for me, and i have wondered if some women experience this as well?

It's not that it does not feel good physically to have my own orgasm, it does. But it does not feel good psychologically for me. To me the tension, frustration i feel from being horny gets directed towards sharing His orgasm. For me, when the chemistry is there, i feel an intense bond, connection as a result.

i have a 'Fuck Buddy" Who's been breeding me a couple of times a week fro three years. He has never made me climax once from using my penis, but i have come close many times from being penetrated by Him. He does like to suck my penis, but not to make me climax, just to make me hornier for Him and His Cock. And i love that. Weird, eh? Took me a long time to get it right, having to get past the conditioned expectations of how sex should work to discover how it works for me, and Those Who want/need people like me.

i think the gay community generally experiences what you note as well. Common knowledge in the gay community is that bottoms are the majority and Tops a minority. One outcome of this is "cumdumps" who are focused on how many "cocks and loads" they can get when feeling randy. "Insatiable" is a common descriptor.

It's not weird at all. What you meant is that your satisfaction greatly lies in the pleasure of your partner if I got it right . And as far as I know it's not that uncommon.