Online now
Online now

If everyone has an opinion then why try to silence people?

Salath​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 4, 2023
Salath​(dom male) • Jul 4, 2023
Let me get this straight.

You ignore.

And you act as if others are ignorant when you self project your insecurities?

You're a hypocrite.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
Salath wrote:
Let me get this straight.

You ignore.

And you act as if others are ignorant when you self project your insecurities?

You're a hypocrite.

See, this is where I move on.

I'm fine with discourse but once ad hominem (ie: your attack on SBD, calling me ignorant, a hypocrite, etc) starts, the discussion is over. I certainly hope you don't speak to your submissive, if you ever get one, the way you've spoken to SBD and I.

Spouting off that everyone's opinion matters is patriarchal and a tool to silence people taking a stand against ignorance.

I'm not projecting any insecurities in these posts. If anything, my intellect and beliefs and willingness to stand for them are the two things I am LEAST insecure about in this world. My self- assuredness comes from actual achievement. I don't derive them from posts on a forum.

I hope you deal with whatever it is that makes you think it's ok to talk to people this way. As I said in my previous posts, I walk away from ignorant and insufferable opinions and am fine with placating the insecure by allowing them the last words.
Salath​(dom male)
conflict avoidance.

Offence is only taken. Never given.

You problem. Reflect.
Salath​(dom male)
You can look for someone to blame or you can try to use your brain and consider why people are easily offended.

Sure, it's only a problem when it's done to you, right? Not to others.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Salath,

The reason why I said what I said is because I already know about you. Yes, you see, YOU are the one who's name is being spread about how you refuse to take "no" for an answer when you message submissive. You message bomb them and throw insults at them when they refuse to CONSENT to listen to you.

You ALSO throw insults at Dominants who try and protect them FROM YOU.

YOU are the violator of consent.
YOU are the mental abuser.
YOU are the one screaming that every opion matters, except you are the one disrespecting the opinions of others.

You.
Salath​(dom male)
I don't take stupidty for an answer when people ignore the danger.

What you FAIL to do is address context and say "why".

Why are you ignoring the danger?

And stop taking sides. Stop taking things as a "persoanlal attack". Or is YOU all you care about?
Salath​(dom male)
No, it's because people ignore the danger. Quite literary. They choose to do it.

People suffer and die in high numbers. Because why even listen, huh?
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Salath wrote:
No, it's because people ignore the danger. Quite literary. They choose to do it.

People suffer and die in high numbers. Because why even listen, huh?

Again, WHAT DANGER are you referring to?