Online now
Online now

Stupid Questions for Men

Oxyacetylene​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 29, 2023

Stupid Questions for Men

Oxyacetylene​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2023
I saw a user Koah create a forum for the free reply to any and all stupid questions men had about women. So in the spirit of double standards I made this one for women to ask me or any other men their questions. I want to highlight, in this forum we DO NOT judge people for the questions they ask. Please feel free to ask anything and I will try to answer to the best of my male knowledge and experience.
Arach
9 months ago • Jul 29, 2023
Arach • Jul 29, 2023
Though my time on Kink Social Media is limited and periodic, I will be glad to express my thoughts. If you wish to get an idea of from where I come, please refer to my profile. I will answer honestly if only to say I am not comfortable answering At This Time.
Oxyacetylene​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 30, 2023
Oxyacetylene​(dom male) • Jul 30, 2023
To Little Vixie,
Yes, I would say almost all men play with their dick without it being for masturbation or sexual pleasure at least once in their life.
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Jul 30, 2023
I'm not sure if playing with it is what I'd call it. But I definitely check to make sure he's ok, and comfortable from time to time. Lol. If that helps,
Miki
Miki • Jul 30, 2023
I tend to think the use of the words "stupid question" in the original thread "for women" has sent this combined topic in a southerly direction. My take on the original thread was meant more as "silly questions for women" only in that the answer is so obvious.. for a woman but may not necessarily be common knowledge for all men.

That is the direction I would have hoped this thread would go in because I am sure there are things about men that men take for granted as "who doesn't know?" but there are women who don't because, well, we're women.

As for the masturbation angle vs swinging the lumber for purposes other than masturbation..

I certainly would not know the answer to the second one, but the answer to the first one is far from silly. "Because it feels good" --- and many women should already know it because a lot more women "rub 'em off" regularly--- than are willing to admit it.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Little Vixie wrote:
Stupid question, but kinda funny:
Do yall ever just play with yalls self because yall are bored? Like just swing it around?

Yeah, i have. In my past life when i was married to a woman, i came out of the bathroom one day, naked, erect and with a bath towel hanging on my erect penis... she was pretty conservative an not amused.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Jul 30, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
Little Vixie wrote:
Do yall ever just play with yalls self because yall are bored? Like just swing it around?

Yeah, i have. In my past life when i was married to a woman, i came out of the bathroom one day, naked, erect and with a bath towel hanging on my erect penis... she was pretty conservative an not amused.

A for effort and honesty..

Would that both sides f the equation be as inclined to do same.
---------------------------------------------
But now a genuine, not in a mocking fashion, question for hairy-face gents:

It may sound (funny I say that.. but it's an expression) sarcastic but it is not:

Guys with beards.. I "heard" of a dude who had a full flow raggedy-ass beard and one day a coworker asked him if he had scrambled eggs for breakfast. The dude replied, "No, I had eggs last Thursday."

EEEEWWWW!

Yucks aside, guys, those who sport beards, How do you avoid smelling yesterday's supper this morning?

I mean no harm and as a woman, I really consider this a "Silly Question for Men."
bonheurdujour
bonheurdujour • Jul 30, 2023
I get told that it is impossible to jerk off for pleasure without eventual ejaculation. How true is that? How do you describe the pain?
Oxyacetylene​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 31, 2023
Oxyacetylene​(dom male) • Jul 31, 2023
Miki wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
Little Vixie wrote:

A for effort and honesty..

Would that both sides f the equation be as inclined to do same.
---------------------------------------------
But now a genuine, not in a mocking fashion, question for hairy-face gents:

It may sound (funny I say that.. but it's an expression) sarcastic but it is not:

Guys with beards.. I "heard" of a dude who had a full flow raggedy-ass beard and one day a coworker asked him if he had scrambled eggs for breakfast. The dude replied, "No, I had eggs last Thursday."

EEEEWWWW!

Yucks aside, guys, those who sport beards, How do you avoid smelling yesterday's supper this morning?

I mean no harm and as a woman, I really consider this a "Silly Question for Men."

I don't have a full scraggily beard like what I imagine you're describing but I do shower twice a day and I'm pretty sure I clean everywhere, so if I did have any leftovers on or in my facial hair I think they would be wash out before I ever made it a week with crumbs left in my beard.