Online now
Online now

Nipple clamps

Satindragon
8 months ago • Aug 30, 2023
Satindragon • Aug 30, 2023
Something you might already have are bobby pins. They have a nice little bite and can be placed anywhere. You can even pick up some clip on earrings for a little decoration.

As other have said don't leave them on too long.
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 6, 2023

Re: Nipple clamps

TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 6, 2023
Snowangell wrote:
Looking for beginner ones, any suggestions on which ones feel/work the best?

Try using clamps with an adjusting screw. Just be cautious with the alligator variety, even at a weak setting they can be rough. Also, leave the rubber ends on, LOL , Do not be like me ( what a noob i was 🤣)
Sololoquy
6 months ago • Oct 22, 2023
Sololoquy • Oct 22, 2023
I'm new to these too and have started out on some rubber-tipped tweezer clamps. I feel like they're a really good start for a beginner and have gradually been tightening them to test my limits. I even tested them out on my labia and they work well there too.
lambsone
6 months ago • Oct 22, 2023
lambsone • Oct 22, 2023
I bought a bunch of clips at Dollar Tree and tested them when I got home. Three sizes of clothespins (Those tiny craft clothespins about an inch long were the most wicked of the bunch), metal with pink rubber tips, and snack bag clips. I can handle the metal ones on my abdomen. The snack bag clips are the only ones I can handle on my nipples. Even then I have to pull the skin around the nipple up inside the clip to buffer the nipple. Once I do that. I can comfortably wear them for about 30 min but then they must come off. They will not feel bad at first as the spring isn't too tight but over time, the pain will slowly build. I used them with my last Dom and I don't think either of us knew that you were only supposed to wear them for 5 min at a time. Our bad!

Anyway when you use any kind of clamp, unless you are a masochist, ease them off when you remove them. If you jerk them off or open them quickly you will find yourself either screaming your head off, or swearing like a sailor. LOL!

This link shows the snack bag clips: https://www.dollartree.com/power-clips-two-toned-clips-5ct-packs/317312?sscid=a1k7_p4pco&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=1585941&utm_campaign=999&cm_mmc=Affiliate-_-DM-_-Banners-_-Mktg