Online now
Online now

The Term: Little one

Bunnie
8 months ago • Aug 24, 2023
Bunnie • Aug 24, 2023
In the right context, it is an endearment that gives me some gooey feels icon_smile.gif
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
8 months ago • Aug 25, 2023
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Aug 25, 2023
My Sir calls me “little one” and it makes me feel so many emotions: adored, loved, protected, treasured. I hear it and want to instantly snuggle against his chest. I absolutely love it.
I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 26, 2023
I'mME • Aug 26, 2023
I am not a fan of any terms like this. I prefer someone who gets to know me, and something comes organically, not just a term thats been used by them with others.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)

Yep... I agree with this...

Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Aug 26, 2023
I'mME wrote:
I am not a fan of any terms like this. I prefer someone who gets to know me, and something comes organically, not just a term thats been used by them with others.

About the only things that I find, that carry well from one dynamic to another, are the use of my first name, and 'good girl'. Actually, 'young lady' works too. Other things often (it does completely depend on the dynamic) feel rather contrived.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
It depends on who is using the term. My Master could call me something weird like Birch Tree and I’d get all squirmy and drooling. But before I was so far gone I do remember telling him once that I didn’t like it when he called me a certain name, and he said that’s okay because a year from now you’ll be calling yourself that and be happy to do it. Sure enough. Well played.
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 14, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 14, 2023
When I was younger, my dad used say "I love you" often every single day. And when I became a teenager it got to the point where it was almost worn out. I mean I know my dad loves me. But hearing it 10 15 times a day just got to the point where I told my dad to stop saying it.

I could see it hurt him, by me telling him to stop saying it. But I think he understood because after that he would say it maybe once a week.

I don't know if this is in relation to what you're asking about the good girl statement along with all the other pet names. And I don't know if the Dom can actually wear it out, especially if you grew up without having a dad that was always saying things like I love you a million times over.

Nowadays if my dad tells me he loves me I just receive it. Because now I can really feel it in my heart.