Online now
Online now

Phone app

TopekaDom​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 31, 2023

Phone app

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 31, 2023
Before I ask my question, I would like to say thank you for developing such a wonderful site! I have greatly enjoyed my time spent here thusly and look forward to much more time spent engaging in it's wonderfulness!

That being said, I am an old fart and access the site though my laptop. However, due to my filthy smoking habit, I would like to look at the site while having a puff or two. Is there a phone ap for the site? I have looked both here and on the play store but seem incapable of find one. Am I just a moron or does it not exist?

Thanks!
Emma in Cuff's​(sub female)
You could log in over your phone browser, then settings → save website on home screen.. or something like that in English.

With my phone it downloaded like an app would run. Maybe it helps
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 31, 2023
Here's a bit from our Help section that you may find helpful:

Due to store policies regarding apps with adult content, we aren't able to offer THE CAGE in app stores.

However, THE CAGE can be installed as a web app. Here are the steps to do so:

On Android:

1. Open Google Chrome and navigate to the website you want to install as an app.

2. Tap the three-dot menu button in the top-right corner of the screen.

3. Select "Add to Home Screen" from the menu.

4. Enter a name for the app (this will be the name that appears on your home screen) and tap "Add".

The website will now appear on your home screen as a standalone app.

On iOS:

1. Open Safari and navigate to the website you want to install as an app.

2. Tap the "Share" button at the bottom of the screen (it looks like a square with an arrow pointing up).

3. Scroll down and select "Add to Home Screen" from the list of options.

4. Enter a name for the app (this will be the name that appears on your home screen) and tap "Add".

5. The website will now appear on your home screen as a standalone app.

Once you have installed the website as an app, you can access it directly from your home screen, without having to open your browser and type in the URL every time. This can be especially useful for websites that you use frequently, as it provides a more convenient and streamlined user experience.
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
I only use Cage on my phone, and I think, after I logged first time in, it asked me if I wanna save it to my homescreen. And I did.
Now it's just like an app icon and is leading me straight to the login page without using a browser.
    The most loved post in topic