Online now
Online now

Storing and traveling with toys

Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
7 months ago • Sep 7, 2023

Storing and traveling with toys

How do yall store/travel with yalls toys? My dom currently has a large bag for all our toys, but it's becoming too small. Stuff gets tangled and it's a pain pulling it all out to find that one toy that we want.
I want to get him one as a birthday present
Satindragon
7 months ago • Sep 11, 2023
Satindragon • Sep 11, 2023
We use one of those suitcases that are on wheels. It has several different compartments for separating things. I also put smaller things in either a ziplock or a mesh gift bag from dollar tree. That allows things to breathe. Always put things like lube or toy cleaner in a ziplock to avoid a mess.
    The most loved post in topic
bdsamworld
1 month ago • Mar 11, 2024
bdsamworld • Mar 11, 2024
I came across this post while searching for something else and thought in case you need more ideas. Ive always had a travel "kink kit" that contains everything I could need for a fun time. All of my toys travel in microfiber cloth bags. You can buy them on Amazon. I think it was $15 for like a 10 pack of different sizes. I still put my insertable items into a plastic bag, just in case I'm not able to immediately clean them.

Ive seen some others who have toys/items that travel in a carry on size suitcase. Some have foam cut outs (those are of course very fancy) and others just had fabric pieces separating them. That was mainly for impact play items. But a few people had glass insertable items that they would have foam inserts with as well.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Owned}
I think travel bags are great! You can separate different types of toys in them and then organize those bags in a bigger suitcase.

Keeps everything organized and easy to access!

Only con is gotta take an extra suitcase for just that although sacrifices must be made for the greater good haha!
bdsamworld
DoseofCam wrote:
I think travel bags are great! You can separate different types of toys in them and then organize those bags in a bigger suitcase.

Keeps everything organized and easy to access!

Only con is gotta take an extra suitcase for just that although sacrifices must be made for the greater good haha!

It's nice though to have just a kink suitcase. Makes it easy to grab and go. Every feminine person needs at least a few bags wherever they go anyway. 🤣 I say this as someone who travels lightly hahaha.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 11, 2024
Only travelled - nationally - going to conferences a few times, they went in the hold luggage, not hand luggage.

On other occasions I have used flightcases, and art portfoilio/poster cases, adapted to best suit the toys going into them.

In the playroom, toys are stored in various ways, but most hanging off wall mounted hooks.

Biggest potential issues re storage, are toys getting damaged by poor storage, compromised hygiene, cross contamination, damage by unsuitable climate/room conditions, and attack by mould.
bdsamworld
DoseofCam wrote:
@bdsamworld

Omg I honestly need to get with the program because I am such an under packer it’s becoming a problem 😭

Combine checklists with anxiety and you'll either over pack or pack JUST enough. Or go camping and learn to be prepared for ANYTHING because you're 3 hours from the nearest grocery store. Hahaha.

Also, under packing isn't too much of an issue. Unless you have to go buy things all the time. Then you might want to look into some checklists. I'm kind of a organization fanatic let me know if you need some help. Hahaha.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 11, 2024
I have a large legal case bag for all my rope. Toys are divided up in 3 seperate toolboxes: Impact, leather, and insurtables & wax. Floggers go in a back back.