Online now
Online now

Pqhone Calls - at least with this sub

TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 7, 2023

Pqhone Calls - at least with this sub

TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 7, 2023
I am like everyone else, human. And make some dumb mistakes. But in the course of trying to start a dialog with a Dom. Why do so many want to start " taking charge" before ever meeting.

I know many of you will use all sorts of media to talk with sub or Dom' but I don't really have so many options, not because I cannot get on to them. It's I don't have the time for all that. So my social networking on the media level is about a zero unless you want to include all of the co-workers who talk with me or ask me questions about work itself.

I recognize this is a big No-No, and unless you have connections I would not recommend it. But I do talk on the phone to do my interviewing with a Dom. I find it to be much more open and I can read that person much easier than I can use in social media has the media tends to be so impersonal.

Just because i talk with a Dom on the phone' does not mean i have automatically consented to submit.
🙄
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2023
I only use Morse code when talking with a perspective s type. It takes awhile but well worth it
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}

Re: Pqhone Calls - at least with this sub

TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
Just because i talk with a Dom on the phone' does not mean i have automatically consented to submit.
🙄

If that would be the case... holy smokes, I would had have many Doms to please in the last couple month 😳

Back to Topic.
Not really sure if I get the question right,....
But I do like "talking". I even prefer it over hour long back and forth messaging. It's the voice. And it's so much easier to connect. Most Guys have problems with my sarcasm in written style, so it's good when they hear me and realize it's just me being a little shit.
Premium here is nice, allows exchanging voicenotes and its easy to see if the chemistry fits. and if everything is feeling good, let's have a call. easiest way to see, if it makes sense to keep getting to know each other or if there's no reason to pursue a connection.

Little Vixie wrote:
I cant stand when a dom immediately demands honorifics.

Amen.
Nothing is more annoying.

I just had this earlier.
Just a random message.
Him:"Hey how are You doing?"
Me:"Doing great, thanks"
Him:"Thanks WHAT?"
I knew what he meant and it instantly made me switch into brat-mode.
Me":Thanks a lot ?"
Him:"I see You need a rough beating first to know Your place".

Idiots everywhere.
TwoRingsOneChain
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 7, 2023
Yes I was thinking about buying the premium package here just so I could get a couple perks like sending a message to little Vixie, about how she made me laugh with her statement in another thread. It was so spot on.

Your replys are great here too. Lol

Pure, i also like talking over media, as i stated. The is a more 3 dimensional aspect to being on the phone, not the idea of a photo, but hearing how the voice changes, or in one case the Dom kept changing position from being in Alpha mode to a more subbie stance . 👈 that drove me nuts - not in a good way. ( i like guys who are straight forward and say it like it is, not so much catering to me. A strong mind with a "somewhat" gentle touch)
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}

aPeepingMom wrote:
Purĕ wrote:

Correct response: “Thanks douchebag.”

😂😂😂
Yes. But man, I'm too nice,... I simply stop responding. I don't even block them *eyerolls at herself

TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
...or in one case the Dom kept changing position from being in Alpha mode to a more subbie stance . 👈 that drove me nuts - not in a good way.

Oh hell nah,...that freaks me totally out.
I hate, when they act all strict but still caring in written words but as soon as I have them on a call they turn into lovey dovey Guys which just seek being told what for good Boys they are. Nah, hell nah.

I probably start being my own Domme. make sessions with myself in front of a mirror, at least I know, that in the end I will be satisfied 😂😂😂
    The most loved post in topic
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 8, 2023
You would think a Dom would be a ""DOM"" when a woman is submissive.

It does make me laugh though when i purposely ask a question to fine out if the Dom is Alpha or not. The not-Alphas squirm on the hot seat and try to turn the question back to you.
Celestial Luna​(sub female)

Purĕ wrote:
aPeepingMom wrote:
Purĕ wrote:

Correct response: “Thanks douchebag.”

😂😂😂
Yes. But man, I'm too nice,... I simply stop responding. I don't even block them *eyerolls at herself

TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
...or in one case the Dom kept changing position from being in Alpha mode to a more subbie stance . 👈 that drove me nuts - not in a good way.

Oh hell nah,...that freaks me totally out.
I hate, when they act all strict but still caring in written words but as soon as I have them on a call they turn into lovey dovey Guys which just seek being told what for good Boys they are. Nah, hell nah.

I probably start being my own Domme. make sessions with myself in front of a mirror, at least I know, that in the end I will be satisfied 😂😂😂

Lmao! Love it! Sessions in mirror perfect!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 8, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
I only use Morse code when talking with a perspective s type. It takes awhile but well worth it

How do you backspace?