Online now
Online now

Instant Ick ! What's is Yours ?

tallslenderguy​(other male)
8 months ago • Sep 9, 2023
Purĕ wrote:

Same as "I'm a private person, due to my profession, that's why my profile is empty - but feel free to ask questions"

Omg, that one drives me berserk. Or "feel free to ask questions" twin sibling: "Ask me anything, I'm an open book."

Sure, a virtually empty profile and an eleoquent introduction in my message box that says: "Love your profile, tell me about yourself." Journals with none of the pages written on do not constitute "... an open book."
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
7 months ago • Sep 10, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
Purĕ wrote:

Same as "I'm a private person, due to my profession, that's why my profile is empty - but feel free to ask questions"

Omg, that one drives me berserk. Or "feel free to ask questions" twin sibling: "Ask me anything, I'm an open book."

Sure, a virtually empty profile and an eleoquent introduction in my message box that says: "Love your profile, tell me about yourself." Journals with none of the pages written on do not constitute "... an open book."

Yeppers! And instant pass for me.
TwoRingsOneChain
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 10, 2023
Maybe this doesn't really fit on here for the ick issues. But I do find it a little bit frustrating.

Even though I live in the world of today, I still like the guys that are chivalrous. So why is it on these websites that it's always got to be the lady sending the guy the pictures first and not the other way around.

Sorry I'm just saying.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 10, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
Maybe this doesn't really fit on here for the ick issues. But I do find it a little bit frustrating.

Even though I live in the world of today, I still like the guys that are chivalrous. So why is it on these websites that it's always got to be the lady sending the guy the pictures first and not the other way around.

Sorry I'm just saying.

TwoRingsOneChain,

First, dont apologise for being yourself and having the gumption to put out your thoughts. Sometimes forums can get bogged down w seemingly man bashing.

This doesn't fit that scenario at all. In learning there is no rock i will not turn over so that i can think about a topic from all sides, angles.

I dont want or seek perfection in a Dom. Fuck, why would i try to be perfect. Somewhere, one time, someone said if you are giving something your best, there is no "more". (Does this make sense ?)

In regards to this topic, i won't bother listing reasons why this would happen, sub being ordered to send a picture by someone who they don't even know, and don't reciprocate.

My thing is when they don't have the balls (yes i just did) to say

We are not compatible.

I think you are ugly, too this, or too that and we are not compatible.
But NOOOOOOO
Instead of possessing the maturity, or communication skills (i thought that this was important to PE relationships, MY BAD 🙄) or however one wants to phrase it......

This is ICKY as FUCK.

I'm a grown up, I know that different strokes are for different folks. Not a big deal. But some 'Doms' should redo their profiles, or maybe consider an addendum.

Every day is not pure bliss in life, well at least not in my life, it isn't. I got that, i can deal with it, usually by being myself, optimistic. I look at the bright side, even if the glads is empty, well fuck me, it doesnt matter matter bc I'm going to get some more to put in the glass, damnit.

I would think (gee, probably another crazy thought) that would be a good quality to have. If there isnt anymore to put in the glass, well, i look on the bright side , yee hiii, we get to try something NEW in the glass.

It seems to me, that many ''Doms" want a sub opposite of this. This is not to bash any sub. Everyone is an individual and anyone that has read anything i comment will know that is a theme of mine. We shouldn't have ro say it all the fucking time, matter of fact, Im going to try and stop writing that. As a Dom if you dont know it, then are you really ready to be in a PE RELATIONSHIP?
You should like the sub , you should enjoy who they are, not writing a list of ALL THAT YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH THEM, LICKING YOUR LIPS AT HOW YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK THEM, ETC.

You see things that can be improved upon bc you see the good in them.

NOW IM FUCKING MAD.

Im going to stop here.

maybe someone gets what i wrote. What im trying to say.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
7 months ago • Sep 12, 2023
I'mME wrote:

i think i may "get what [you] wrote," at least in part?

We don't have classes on relationship in school. Instead, we relegate intimate relationship to the status of something we "fall" into ("falling in love"), as if intimate relationship were more akin to a mud puddle that we slip and "fall" into during a rainstorm.

As i read what you wrote, center is your identification of "compatibility" as foundational to having/maintaining a SO relationship? The door of relationship hinges on it? i saw it because it's a pet theme of mine, so i may not deserve high points for reading comprehension here.

i find few people who approach finding a SO relationship with a plan or framework, again, most seem to just go with "falling" (consciously or unconsciously). Parsing it down:
1). Compatibility is foundational to building and maintaining a substantial relationship.
2). No two people are 100% compatible (the "glass" is never full or "perfect").
3). Self knowledge is crucial to being able to identify compatibility.
4.) The desire and ability to communicate said "self knowledge" is crucial to being able to identify compatibility.
5). Identifying the difference between need and want is crucial to identifying whether our half full glasses will sate each of our appetites adequately (since no one is perfect, we enough for each other?).
6). Identifying the half empty parts (aka "deal breakers") helps us determine ongoing compatibility.
ChasingAmy​(sub female)
ChasingAmy​(sub female) • Sep 12, 2023
Instantly jumping into my DM's trying to create a play scene - no vetting process, no getting to know me, no respect...

I get it, by default, I'm going to bend to someone's will. My aim is to get caught in a web. But I want a very well built, sturdy, comfortable web. And scientifically, women release certain hormones in their brains and bodies when they're with a partner. I need to be respected and cherished to fully enjoy my experiences: i.e. i will not cum for you if you don't give a shit about me.

Honestly, just because there is "sub" beside my name doesn't exclude my name. Me. Even a sub that wants degradation and pain - need aftercare.

And the voice thing is a huge one for me too; the deeper, the smoother, the better.
TwoRingsOneChain
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 12, 2023
I know this threat is all about the ick Concepts but I think it should have included the pet peeves as well. Cuz I can think of a lot of pet peeves I have.

I know that many have already covered things like receiving the cock picture as like the second picture that sent and in some cases even the first.

As far as cock pictures go I did have a funny incident that took place a while back where one guy sent me a cock picture and then a few weeks later another guy sent me the very same cock picture.

As for one of my personal pet peeves, and maybe you dominant guys ought to take note on this. A guy will send you a message and wants you to reveal all of your history literally within the first two or three messages and yet you look at his personal profile and there's literally nothing there.

Another pet peeve I have is once we make contact where I'm talking to the guy he suddenly wants me to start "checking in" sometimes the point of every 2 hours during the day which is nearly impossible with my work. Not to mention I tell a guy to jump in the lake.
Somehow they disregard the fact that I have been an independent female for a number of years.
Celestial Luna​(sub female)
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
I know this threat is all about the ick Concepts but I think it should have included the pet peeves as well. Cuz I can think of a lot of pet peeves I have.

I know that many have already covered things like receiving the cock picture as like the second picture that sent and in some cases even the first.

Agree with all of this! Lol! Especially same cock pic! Lmao! And wanting life story. How about you give me your life story Mr. I don't having anything down on profile.
autisticbarbie
autisticbarbie • Sep 12, 2023
low effort anything is my ick. I'm OK with keeping it casual, but I like a man who puts effort and creativity into his mating rituals or the pussy gets dry quick and I lose interest.
I'mME
7 months ago • Sep 13, 2023
I'mME • Sep 13, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
I'mME wrote:

i think i may "get what [you] wrote," at least in part?

We don't have classes on relationship in school. Instead, we relegate intimate relationship to the status of something we "fall" into ("falling in love"), as if intimate relationship were more akin to a mud puddle that we slip and "fall" into during a rainstorm.

As i read what you wrote, center is your identification of "compatibility" as foundational to having/maintaining a SO relationship? The door of relationship hinges on it? i saw it because it's a pet theme of mine, so i may not deserve high points for reading comprehension here.

i find few people who approach finding a SO relationship with a plan or framework, again, most seem to just go with "falling" (consciously or unconsciously). Parsing it down:
1). Compatibility is foundational to building and maintaining a substantial relationship.
2). No two people are 100% compatible (the "glass" is never full or "perfect").
3). Self knowledge is crucial to being able to identify compatibility.
4.) The desire and ability to communicate said "self knowledge" is crucial to being able to identify compatibility.
5). Identifying the difference between need and want is crucial to identifying whether our half full glasses will sate each of our appetites adequately (since no one is perfect, we enough for each other?).
6). Identifying the half empty parts (aka "deal breakers") helps us determine ongoing compatibility.

Hey TallSlenderguy,

How you doing?

I'm not clear what you meant by center? LOL, i may approach a situation like that, but I need to understand what you are saying.

I was having a moment the other day, actually a couple of them. I was going to say i probably should have picked another location on here to write all that, but it is what it is.

I'm a person that looks at all sides of a situation, putting myself in someone elses shoes, how they may view something.

It can take a lot out of a person , when trying to understand another human. Several situations have crossed my path lately and they are not getting any of my fucking grace, this I promise.

If someone doesn't have the capability to have a simple conversation with me, ( referring to chatting stage) where is there to go ?!

I'm going to stop now, lol, I can feel myself fixing to put some truth down about doms and subs, don't want to derail anything.