Online now
Online now

Do all Gals/Guy's have ball busting fantasies? Asking for a friend.

slimJayden​(sub male)
7 months ago • Sep 11, 2023
slimJayden​(sub male) • Sep 11, 2023
Any kind of impact play there is a big no for me. But stretching is fine. Also attaching a leash to my balls I find it to be an effective way to control me. But again, you have to be careful.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 11, 2023
Oddly, as neither a Sadist nor a Top/Dominant, I found it quite enjoyable and somewhat erotic to watch a friend of mine experience pretty extreme cbt a few times, in my old BDSM group. The fascination was based on awe and admiration at his ability to surrender to what I perceive must be an enormous amount of pain and torture, yet not endure, but actually enjoy it to the point of release. I loved witnessing where he went to within himself, and imagining what that must feel like for him (as opposed to where I go and how I feel and experience pain and torture), and the energy (magic) created between those inflicting and him as the recipient. It was truly beautiful to watch, and in a strange way developed a kind of kinship between us, and did leave with me a positive impression of cbt.

Does that mean I would ever inflict it or feel the desire to? That seems highly unlikely. It’s not a fantasy of mine to be a part of, but I always enjoy sharing in what makes each of us tick in the different ways we do.
    The most loved post in topic
Oldgroovy
Oldgroovy • Sep 11, 2023
I have enjoyed having my balls gently chewed. It is the combination of pain and pleasure at the same time. I was tied down at the time so completely helpless.
It's better than having one's cock bitten as the balls are more sensative.
Of course, one needs to have full confidence in one's partner to bite just hard enough but not too hard.
autisticbarbie
7 months ago • Sep 12, 2023
autisticbarbie • Sep 12, 2023
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
I don’t know if this qualifies but in my classes every time we go over CBT my mind instantly thinks cock ball torture instead of cognitive behavioral therapy 😂

same, lol and it's not even my kink I'm just nasty hahaha
IowaDom​(dom male)
7 months ago • Sep 12, 2023
IowaDom​(dom male) • Sep 12, 2023
Gonna give this a definite "NO!" in baritone and .. just for clarity sake, no need to repeat the no in soprano icon_razz.gif
I'mME
7 months ago • Sep 17, 2023
I'mME • Sep 17, 2023
B L O N D I E wrote:
I can honestly say I have never had that fantasy--either to give or to receive.

B L O N D I E,

Your answer made me cackle. Yes, I don't think this is a run of the mill type fantasy..

Now i have wanted to kick a man in the balls, but not for his enjoyment, you see nor mine, more of a way to garner their attention. But i refrained.
Varangian​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 18, 2023
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 18, 2023
As an unwilling victim to a knee to my groin twice by evil redhead's I would have to say NO, HELL NO, and a resounding FUCK NO. If it happens again someone is getting punched in the boob
TobyRB​(sub male)
TobyRB​(sub male) • Dec 18, 2023
you are asking for a friend hmmm icon_wink.gif Ok i will answer this question with no not every man has this fantasy or dreams. I have other dreams and fantasies icon_smile.gif
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 18, 2023
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
I don’t know if this qualifies but in my classes every time we go over CBT my mind instantly thinks cock ball torture instead of cognitive behavioral therapy 😂

I do the same thing with ATM