Online now
Online now

Philosophical Question for the Submissives/Slaves

farashacaveluv
7 months ago • Sep 19, 2023
farashacaveluv • Sep 19, 2023
Tell them how you feel. If they are a caring partner/dom/friend they will understand, and adjustments can be made. Even if it's a date that has been planned for the health and well-being of the sub is still important.
Adinesidhe
Adinesidhe • Sep 19, 2023
I'm going to be honest and say that I probably wouldn't tell them unless it got worse.
Don't get me wrong I big supporter of honesty. But if I'm still at 82% and my partner is and has been super excited to do this. Then I'd do it.
If things got worse like I got a fever, I was tossing my cookies, in pain or I just kept feeling worse and worse, then I'd tell him.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I would tell him and I would be honest about whether I still felt well enough to do what he had planned. Otherwise If I didn’t tell him until after, I would expect a Dom to be disappointed in me for not looking after his property.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2023
He would be much more displeased with his sub being dishonest with him and withholding crucial information than with his sub being too sick to go through with the scene.
Echo22​(dom male)
7 months ago • Sep 20, 2023
Echo22​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2023
Honesty is the best policy and communication between the players must be good.
Understanding is another part of the equation of total relaxed playing.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Sep 20, 2023
What's your position on this, TopekaDom? As a dom, would you rather have your sub be honest with you or would you rather they keep it to themselves so you could enjoy your scene? Let's open up the discussion to the doms in the audience on this subject.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2023
B L O N D I E wrote:
What's your position on this, TopekaDom? As a dom, would you rather have your sub be honest with you or would you rather they keep it to themselves so you could enjoy your scene? Let's open up the discussion to the doms in the audience on this subject.

Thank you BLONDIE, as I said at the start of this: There is no right or wrong answer. My intent was to make people think about actions and reactions, Sacrifice and disappointments. I have enjoyed everyone's answers and reasons. But, since I have been asked...

Yes I would expect them to tell me how they are feeling and if unwell, I would cancel said plans. Should they not tell me and I found out later, that would amount to lying to me and there would be repercussions.
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}

Re: Philosophical Question for the Submissives/Slaves

TopekaDom wrote:
Remember: There is no right or wrong answer, I just want to see what those who wish to respond say.

In my head/heart/mind there is Only ONE correct answer.
Tell Him.

Hes the "one in charge".
If I would be quiet about not feeling well, have the session with him and within that session I pass out or whatsoever,... how would he know if he went to far or if I was simply to proud or scared to tell him. (and in the end, trust would be broken because of lying). That's not worth it.

A Dom/Partner needs to know, otherwise he can't take care of the situation and ME.

(like usual, if I don't make sense, just let us blame it on the fact that english isn't my native. because in my head it made sense.😂)
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 20, 2023
An interesting thing that I think is overlooked way too often is that the Dominant’s wellbeing is just as much a responsibility of the submissive as the submissive’s wellbeing is of the Dominant. And not only from a physical standpoint. Mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing also. Withholding (any) information instantly puts both/all parties at higher risk within all of those categories, than is necessary. Safety and trust (both ways) are built on disclosure.

As suggested by others, I’d disclose the information, and accept the outcome without question, because to begin with, I wouldn’t even be giving someone the power over my body whom I didn’t trust would make wise decisions with it. And secondly, it would be a given because of my respect for Him.