Online now
Online now

Let’s get the facts straight

Miki
7 months ago • Sep 24, 2023
Miki • Sep 24, 2023
OK OK I can see where my words served to summon the Witches of Eastwick.

Please Be It Known to all Men Presents:

I do not espouse treating all males as "less than"

Guys have feelings, too. I was merely referring to the few-and-several non-gents who are relatively omnipresent in all realms social and are convinced their miles-long dicks are answerrs to girl prayers..

----------------------------------------

Fuck all that. Any guy who enjoys light conversation is exempt from any and all above female wrath.
PhoenixQueen​(dom female)
PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • Sep 24, 2023
Miki wrote:
OK OK I can see where my words served to summon the Witches of Eastwick.

Please Be It Known to all Men Presents:

I do not espouse treating all males as "less than"

Guys have feelings, too. I was merely referring to the few-and-several non-gents who are relatively omnipresent in all realms social and are convinced their miles-long dicks are answerrs to girl prayers..

----------------------------------------

Fuck all that. Any guy who enjoys light conversation is exempt from any and all above female wrath.

Umm… no one *said* anything about treating *all* males as less than? I’ve had some great conversations with guys here. Having one now. So not sure where this need to protect all men is coming from. I *will* treat people, male or female, how they treat me. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it. Simple as that.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 24, 2023
sassysouthernsprite wrote:
I'mME wrote:
After the last month or so, I would not limit bulkshit behavior to just insta-doms.

From now on, I'm going to be just as crass , a mofo, an asshole, a cunt, hmm, whatever theybare displaying is what the hell they will get back.

By their profiles, some of these men are not insta-doms, but been around for awhile.

I'm astounded at how someone DOES NOT GAIN KNOWLEDGE the older they get.

This is not just on this platform, the last incident occurred on Fet, over the last 2 days.

I seriously considered just closing my profiles down.

I just cant even believe the things or words that many Doms let flow.

So done. Stick a fork in me done.

Personally I think they *do* know better, like they *have* the knowledge; they just don’t give half a fuck about it. Which pisses me off even more.

sassysouthernsprite,

I agree, they DO know better. That is why I wrote, that I will start reciprocating with those who elect to exhibit this behavior.
I'm positive that my comment did not make any blanket statements about all Doms.
Did yiu feel that i was meaning all Doms?
I'mME wrote:
I'mME wrote:
After the last month or so, I would not limit bulkshit behavior to just insta-doms.

From now on, I'm going to be just as crass , a mofo, an asshole, a cunt, hmm, whatever theybare displaying is what the hell they will get back.

By their profiles, some of these men are not insta-doms, but been around for awhile.

I'm astounded at how someone DOES NOT GAIN KNOWLEDGE the older they get.

This is not just on this platform, the last incident occurred on Fet, over the last 2 days.

I seriously considered just closing my profiles down.

I just cant even believe the things or words that many Doms let flow.

So done. Stick a fork in me done.

Personally I think they *do* know better, like they *have* the knowledge; they just don’t give half a fuck about it. Which pisses me off even more.

sassysouthernsprite,

I agree, they DO know better. That is why I wrote, that I will start reciprocating with those who elect to exhibit this behavior.
I'm positive that my comment did not make any blanket statements about all Doms.
Did yiu feel that i was meaning all Doms?

Absolutely not. Do you mind if I PM you?
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2023
Sassysouthernsprite,

I'm not sure Miki was trying to say that *you* were making blanket statements about all men/doms.

I think it was perhaps more that a bunch of us took the opportunity to have a little vent /rant about the yucky/rude /creepy ones.

I saw Miki's post as a counter to the rest of us jumping on the bandwagon. Lest it turn into a dom bashing thread.

She is quite clear that she is not tarring everyone with the same brush. I didn't think you were either. And nor am I. Nor will be anyone else who posted.
Sincorrigible wrote:
Sassysouthernsprite,

I'm not sure Miki was trying to say that *you* were making blanket statements about all men/doms.

I think it was perhaps more that a bunch of us took the opportunity to have a little vent /rant about the yucky/rude /creepy ones.

I saw Miki's post as a counter to the rest of us jumping on the bandwagon. Lest it turn into a dom bashing thread.

She is quite clear that she is not tarring everyone with the same brush. I didn't think you were either. And nor am I. Nor will be anyone else who posted.

Well, maybe so. But seeing as I specifically admitted that I *am* a witch, and then she mentions witches… do you see where it comes across as her saying I was targeting all Doms? Not to mention the fact that I just do *not* understand this need to bring things up that haven’t even been mentioned. *No one* said a word about *all* Doms. So why bring it up? Why defend them if no one attacked them?
Sincorrigible wrote:
Sassysouthernsprite,

Well, maybe so. But seeing as I specifically admitted that I *am* a witch, and then she mentions witches… do you see where it comes across as her saying I was targeting all Doms? Not to mention the fact that I just do *not* understand this need to bring things up that haven’t even been mentioned. *No one* said a word about *all* Doms. So why bring it up? Why defend them if no one attacked them?

And we can vent about the creepy ones all we want. Venting about the creepy ones does *not* mean it will turn into a Dom bashing thread. I will delete this thread myself if it does. If we’re allowed to delete our own threads that is, can’t remember if we are or not lol. We don’t need anyone monitoring us.
Miki
Miki • Sep 24, 2023
OK I understand and know that portions, if not all, I wrote can be interpreted wrong.

So to clarify and circulate back to the original message:

You will encounter men who understand and identify and who are reaching out in a genuine fashion.

and

You will encounter apes.

Discern, detect, identify, and dispose of properly.

However, and to advise all:

Anyone is free to PM me at will. I identify as Human Female.

Miki-Itami

Last edited by * on Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2023
SassySouthernsprite,

I didn't see any connection to you identifying as a witch at all. And certainly not a dig at you.

I thought it a clever allusion to all of us chipping in. Just like in the movie?

And I don't think she was defending anything. I think she was ensuring that she set out that she didn't tar all men with one brush. I would be quick to do so too. That isn't how I feel, or how I wish to be perceived.
Sincorrigible wrote:
SassySouthernsprite,

I didn't see any connection to you identifying as a witch at all. And certainly not a dig at you.

I thought it a clever allusion to all of us chipping in. Just like in the movie?

And I don't think she was defending anything. I think she was ensuring that she set out that she didn't tar all men with one brush. I would be quick to do so too. That isn't how I feel, or how I wish to be perceived.

Then one of you please explain why she made a comment about witches *after* I said I was one. My mind just can’t comprehend that.