Online now
Online now

OTK

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
6 months ago • Oct 6, 2023
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2023
TD - In my first response I didn't actually answer your questions:
Pretty much as everyone is saying, I agree that a spanking is done the bare hand, otherwise it is impact. However, I believe one could be forgiven for blurring those definitions when using a toy that is hand-shaped 👋
I can not answer your second question, though I have been the lap and palm you describe.
And, joining in -
OTK
(Oh Tee Kay)
Miki
Miki • Oct 6, 2023
No I won't "say" it with you but of course I had endured such.

It combines the effect of getting spanked (and/or, of course, getting paddled) with humiliation, an important component of such activities for me.

------------------------------------------------------------

I've been on the sidelines a few years now, but memories of this particular activity are .. stimulating... to contemplate when rubbing one off or playing with toys.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Oct 6, 2023
Hmmmmm… I guess I’ve been thinking it all as some form of spanking:
- spank me with the paddle
- spank me with the belt
- spank me with the crop
- spank me with the flogger
- spank me with a wooden spoon (ok, that wasn’t my Dom - but my mom would spank me with kitchen utensils when I was a bratty bitch)
- and always, spank me with your bare hand. It’s my favorite mark to see left on my behind!!

And these spankings can occur anywhere:
- bent over the back of the sofa
- bent over the foot of the bed
- bent over with palms flat on the bench in the middle of the airport (yes, that happened this week and I still get wet when I think about it)
- and always, bent over the knee

With that being being said - when someone says OTK, I always interpret that as bare hand on bare ass, bent over D’s knee. No instruments. OTK is definitely more intimate and personal.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2023
aPeepingMom wrote:
- spank me with the paddle
- spank me with the belt
- spank me with the crop
- spank me with the flogger
- spank me with a wooden spoon (ok, that wasn’t my Dom - but my mom would spank me with kitchen utensils when I was a bratty bitch)

-I just call it a paddling
-Cropping
-Stropping (I used to even own a razor strop)
-Flogging

But then again, I'm an asshole

😂🤣😆
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
6 months ago • Oct 7, 2023
Otk is something I find very intimate with my partner.
I love all kinds of impact play but this is definitely one of my favourites.
I especially like it when the hand is used to soothe my glowing cheeks x
Six Foot Four
6 months ago • Oct 7, 2023
Six Foot Four • Oct 7, 2023
Ohhhhteeeekaaaaayyyy!
I'm another of those respondents who can speak to the first but not the second query.

To me, it’s like how all fruits are vegetables but not all vegetables are fruits. Spanking is one type of impact play but not all forms of impact play are spanking. OTK is one form of spanking, but not all spankings are OTK. Technically any barehanded impacts of your hand on a girl’s bum are spanking. Unlike LJ though, I consider traditional discipline implements such as hairbrushes, wooden spoons, slippers and the like to still fall under the ‘spanking’ umbrella. Outside of those cases, the impact play terminology becomes implement-based whether it’s a whipping or caning or belting or paddling or switching or what-have-you. Interestingly, I consider using a belt on a bum to be belting, not stropping. I wonder if that’s the age gap rearing its head or if just the BDSM circles we first learned in preferring different terms.

As Bunnie and others have stated, there’s an intimacy to OTK that’s lacking in most other positions. There’s a reaffirmation of your roles in the relationship and a re-commitment to each other involved when you pull a lass across the knee or pat your lap and have her crawl on. I find it to be terribly romantic.