Online now
Online now

✨️ What is Your Favorite Sextoy ?

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Oct 25, 2023
I have a clit suction toy, omg game changer..its my absolute favorite to start it off so slow like the tiniest licks on my clit. Recommendations welcome...i was wondering about the rose too
Miki
6 months ago • Oct 29, 2023
Miki • Oct 29, 2023
Kind of old school, maybe boring compared to some of the "apparatus" I read about in here, but for me nothing beats a good old fashioned, long and ribbed dildo mounted on some surface either with a suction cup or more permanently attached. (though the latter can be a vast source of embarassment should I forget to put it away and someone not of like mind pops in for a visit).

While I am socially/sexually inactive / unavailable these days, toys don't count.

It's always fun to strip totally nude, mount and ride those things-- with a dresser-size mirror next to me. (I am nothing if not genuinely twisted sometimes)

Second place goes to the small but very effective vibrator I occasionally put on before getting dressed and going out to store or something. I set it on "low" so I don't orgasm, but rather, the thing "edges" me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Never wear those to work.

My stuffy, buttoned-up, straight-laced and stone-faced older sister did that once. (Not as out of character for her as it would seem to the un-trained eye. She is not BDSM but she can be a freak when she's way out of town-- like when she goes to Hiroshima prefecture to visit the relatives---

Anyway, she wore hers to work once and during a management meeting one guy did something that was loud and that sent her over the top. She freakin came right there and then.

She told me she stifled the involuntary moan, --tried to make it seem like a yawn or something.

She was never sure how many bought that though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

But, back to me: I wear it when out for a couple hours or less... There are times it's a lot like American Express.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
6 months ago • Oct 29, 2023
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2023
For reasons I’m not prepared to go into in public I can 100% recommend the Lovense Flexer! It’s damm good at what it does !
Only criticism is it’s not as quiet as they claim !
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
5 months ago • Nov 17, 2023
Aquarius Dom wrote:
For reasons I’m not prepared to go into in public I can 100% recommend the Lovense Flexer! It’s damm good at what it does !

As silly as it sounds, make Your sub wear 3...4.. panty liners, that will muffle the sound.

But I agree, Flexer is 💣 in public.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 18, 2023
Miki • Nov 18, 2023
Aquarius Dom wrote:

That blows... I have worn small vibrators going out to store and shit, even to work but they have to be set very low lest I explode into an orgasm at a totally bad time.

This one looks like a lot of fun, pleasure inside and out, but I have no way of knowing what one means by "noisy". Needless to say, anything that would have people turning and looking at me... is not a cool idea.
But I'd consider one of those Lovesense things for bed time. If it has a Low setting it would be a great way to fall asleep.
MsAshleyColeman
5 months ago • Nov 21, 2023
MsAshleyColeman • Nov 21, 2023
I love ball gags, harness gags, and an Hitachi Magic Wand.