Online now
Online now

Punishment

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
6 months ago • Oct 23, 2023
Sololoquy wrote:
House Talion wrote:
There's a lot of ppl within this lifestyle that enjoy a variety of activities that most would say arenpunishments, but as I've always said you're not suposed to enjoy punishments.

Does this then mean that masochists can't easily be punished? And that non-masochists are choosing to consent to something they don't like? I can see that being the case, but if you only consent to what you enjoy, punishment would essentially not be possible. That window is certainly small in my case.

Masochists like myself can definitely be punished but probably not by using pain as a method. For example writing an essay about how and why you disappointed your Dom could be a good punishment. Not being allowed to sit on the furniture or eat with utensils could be another. Or tedious punishments like scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush. I’ve heard of some dynamics where a certain tool is used for discipline only so that it’s never associated with regular fun time pain.

I think for most submissives something that impresses upon us how we’ve disappointed our Doms is the most effective kind of punishment. But as always every dynamic is different and it’s up to those involved to figure out what works for them.
    The most loved post in topic
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 23, 2023
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Sololoquy wrote:
House Talion wrote:
There's a lot of ppl within this lifestyle that enjoy a variety of activities that most would say arenpunishments, but as I've always said you're not suposed to enjoy punishments.

Does this then mean that masochists can't easily be punished? And that non-masochists are choosing to consent to something they don't like? I can see that being the case, but if you only consent to what you enjoy, punishment would essentially not be possible. That window is certainly small in my case.

Masochists like myself can definitely be punished but probably not by using pain as a method. For example writing an essay about how and why you disappointed your Dom could be a good punishment. Not being allowed to sit on the furniture or eat with utensils could be another. Or tedious punishments like scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush. I’ve heard of some dynamics where a certain tool is used for discipline only so that it’s never associated with regular fun time pain.

I think for most submissives something that impresses upon us how we’ve disappointed our Doms is the most effective kind of punishment. But as always every dynamic is different and it’s up to those involved to figure out what works for them.

Do those things constitute emotional pain though? I guess masochists aren't going to enjoy all kinds of pain indiscriminately though.

I'm a masochist but any physical pain I don't enjoy is going to be off limits. Degrading or boring or uncomfortable tasks are arguably causing me more emotional pain, so I'm more up for those as punishments. I don't feel like I have that many viable punishments on my list. Maybe you don't need many though?

You've given me food for thought. Especially having something that's always associated with punishment 🤔
MCCheer​(sub female)
MCCheer​(sub female) • Oct 23, 2023
I enjoy pain but there is a difference between masochism and being punished. The masochistic pain is mean for pleasure, mine and my partners. Punishment is meant for correction. It means I disappointed my Dom so the same spanking that would get me off in play will in no way do so when it is being administered as punishment. I think it's a mindset difference.
Miki
Miki • Oct 23, 2023
Though never in a dynamic , or any relationship for that matter beyond a few days, I used to occasionally do "slave weekends" (said few days) with someone I was familiar with and into into this shit.. and as a hardened Brat I would deliberately be sloppy and disobedient (to a degree) to get "punished" but there is nothing aside from impact play, which is a hard limit (no bruises, broken bones, blood etc) but dinosaurs aside, the word "punish" involves anything related to being rendered helpless with ropes and other things and either flogged, paddled, feet-spanking etc.

Another rare treat because so few actually have those things lying around... having to spend a night nude in a cage.

-----------------------------------

If one were to do actual "punishment" it would be denying all of the above and especially no orgasms or any other erotic stimulation.

Fortunately none ever caught on to that, or they just liked administering delightfully painful paddling, flogging, etc.
Invisible​(sub female)
6 months ago • Oct 24, 2023
Invisible​(sub female) • Oct 24, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
I start with "I am disappointed in you" and work my way up from that. I don't use physical punishments. Emotional ones hit harder.

You're 100% right, emotional punishment hits very hard. The last thing I want to hear from my Master is that he is disappointed. That, or silence.

Either one would really mess me up.
MCCheer​(sub female)
MCCheer​(sub female) • Oct 24, 2023
Invisible wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
I start with "I am disappointed in you" and work my way up from that. I don't use physical punishments. Emotional ones hit harder.

You're 100% right, emotional punishment hits very hard. The last thing I want to hear from my Master is that he is disappointed. That, or silence.

So very true Invisible and Topeka Dan. The look is killer, he doesn't have to say a word . . . can drop me to my knees in less than a heartbeat.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Oct 24, 2023
Bad girl punishments I use can be whipping with a pon-pon flogger (thats the worst one, but it stings profusely) and whipping with the heavy suede flogger. Both those multi-tail floggers have 3 ft long tails. They're pretty mean. I also have some old belt straps that bite too. Bondage is always employed during punishments.
Depending upon the seriousness of the offense, whip strokes can be more intense and/or more strokes can be employed. I always announce the parameters of the punishment before it begins. But she should know this anyway since it is mainly written down in the punishment list.
But for normal adult playtime fun I have several softer, shorter floggers, spanking, forced orgasms and the like.
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Oct 24, 2023
Invisible wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:

Yeeep. This would hit the hardest and definitely feel like punishment to me.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
6 months ago • Oct 25, 2023
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
it is something done to correct a behavior that is wrong in a given relationship…

Punishment is not something you should enjoy. It is something painful so you will not engage in the same behavior again…

All of this!

In the 10+ months I have been been with my Dom, I have been punished three times but only one was a spanking (and it wasn’t the good kind.)

My 1st punishment was for doing something I was not supposed to do, and it was fairly early in our dynamic. As a reward for accomplishing a list of tasks at home, I was told to pleasure myself and cum. And being a generous Sir, he told me to cum twice. Yay, right?!?! However, I decided the first orgasm wasn’t “strong enough” so I continued my pleasure until orgasm #3. That earned a big lecture and I had to write an obscene amount of lines to remind myself being a good submissive means I should no longer think about what I want, but about what my Sir wants and how following his instructions pleases him. I was also placed on orgasm restriction for a bit, and a new rule was implemented where I must ask for permission to cum. Always. And this rule is still in effect today.

My 2nd punishment was for sharing information that I was specifically told not to share as it wasn’t my place to share it. That earned me a multi-hour “gag and reflect” time. Thankfully, I was allowed to break it up into 15-minute segments (15 on, 15 off) but it took over 4 hours to complete it all.

My 3rd punishment was a good old-fashioned ass beating for throwing a multi-day temper tantrum. While I enjoy a good spanking, this was the one time I sobbed in absolute pain and shame. It was the worst spanking of my life, because I knew I had disappointed him and he was not pleased about having to beat my ass that way.

Like TopekaDom said, emotional punishments hit harder. Even a physical punishment can be effective (as in my #3) if it’s coupled with the emotional factor (my case, disappointment and shame.)
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Oct 25, 2023
aPeepingMom wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
it is something done to correct a behavior that is wrong in a given relationship…

Punishment is not something you should enjoy. It is something painful so you will not engage in the same behavior again…

All of this!

In the 10+ months I have been been with my Dom, I have been punished three times but only one was a spanking (and it wasn’t the good kind.)

My 1st punishment was for doing something I was not supposed to do, and it was fairly early in our dynamic. As a reward for accomplishing a list of tasks at home, I was told to pleasure myself and cum. And being a generous Sir, he told me to cum twice. Yay, right?!?! However, I decided the first orgasm wasn’t “strong enough” so I continued my pleasure until orgasm #3. That earned a big lecture and I had to write an obscene amount of lines to remind myself being a good submissive means I should no longer think about what I want, but about what my Sir wants and how following his instructions pleases him. I was also placed on orgasm restriction for a bit, and a new rule was implemented where I must ask for permission to cum. Always. And this rule is still in effect today.

My 2nd punishment was for sharing information that I was specifically told not to share as it wasn’t my place to share it. That earned me a multi-hour “gag and reflect” time. Thankfully, I was allowed to break it up into 15-minute segments (15 on, 15 off) but it took over 4 hours to complete it all.

My 3rd punishment was a good old-fashioned ass beating for throwing a multi-day temper tantrum. While I enjoy a good spanking, this was the one time I sobbed in absolute pain and shame. It was the worst spanking of my life, because I knew I had disappointed him and he was not pleased about having to beat my ass that way.

Like TopekaDom said, emotional punishments hit harder. Even a physical punishment can be effective (as in my #3) if it’s coupled with the emotional factor (my case, disappointment and shame.)

Orgasm restriction sounds like my worst nightmare 😑