Online now
Online now

Which aspects of Total control online thrills you?

chasboi
5 months ago • Nov 16, 2023

Re: Which aspects of Total control online thrills you?

chasboi • Nov 16, 2023
a thought provoking question: for newbies it is a helpful introduction to the impact of a Dom. It helped me realise the sub in me, when i responded to some of the intrusive commands one or two Doms made. I realised that i wanted to be naked and submissive and could accept discipline and restrictions on my behaviour. As a supplement to a realtime relationship it is also a good way of maintaining obedience: timed attendance, recording obeisance with photography; when my Dom and i were miles apart, it maintained my sub mind set by giving me a twice daily routine of subjection. So an online connection is valuable but self administering pain (eg self belting) is only an aperitif for the real thing; it might highten your appetite but is never a substitute for the presence and the painful submission to a real Dominant.
Sasa​(dom female)
5 months ago • Nov 16, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Nov 16, 2023
To tell the truth, online is not mine. It gets boring very fast. Kissed skin glows ... but online gives me nothing.
Steellover​(sub male)
5 months ago • Nov 17, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 17, 2023
Submitting online means you are submitting to a photo or set of photos, and a set of instructions...

...With no guarantee that the person you are submitting to, and giving you the instructions, is the actual person in the photos.

You see a hot girl in leather, love her profile, love obeying her commands. It turns you on. Meanwhile, in Saint Petersburg, Russia, some guy name Viktor or maybe Nikolai, is actually the one giving you those commands and watching you on camera. And (most likely) thinking of ways to get you to send him money.

Which kinda takes away the erotic edge to it, doesn't it. This is why I can't do online domination. There are probably a lot of Viktors and Nikolais behind those online dommes whose ads you so eagerly want to respond to.
chasboi
5 months ago • Nov 17, 2023
chasboi • Nov 17, 2023
[There are probably a lot of Viktors and Nikolais behind those online dommes whose ads you so eagerly want to respond to.[/quote]

Oh Gawd, yes I agree. You need to do some close checking on the alluring image. I only connect online with someone after video verfication or someone i know through another reliable source.