Online now

One Month. How About You?

K y i v
5 months ago • Nov 24, 2023
K y i v • Nov 24, 2023
7 years much has changed.
It was a very small community then.
Everyone knew everyone.

Did you know that premium was free back then?
We still have it for free, grandfathered in.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Nov 24, 2023
K y i v wrote:
7 years much has changed.
It was a very small community then.
Everyone knew everyone.

Did you know that premium was free back then?
We still have it for free, grandfathered in.

I like that. Says a lot about the founders.
SageFlame​(sub female)

Re: One Month. How About You?

SageFlame​(sub female) • Nov 24, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:

~ I'm still learning about how to be a good submissive and have a long way to go but I feel this is an ongoing commitment and I'm here for it
~ I've gotten better at realizing when I'm being manipulated or used. Which I'm very proud of icon_smile.gif

How long have you been on the Cage? What have you learned and accomplished? Tell me 👀

Hi SnowMInx,

I appreciate your openness and enjoy your questions.

I've been here over 2 years now. I joined to have a place to talk to others in the community. My IRL day-to-day no one would suspect that I am kinky and had no one to talk with in person until recently. The Cage has been a place for me to listen. Though I enjoy writing as an outlet I am fed by listening to others. When you mentioned getting better at identifying who is seeking to use you I'm with you on that one. It takes a lot of strength on my part to hold back and wait to see what they show me before engaging. I really want a nice person to be an honest person too but that isn't always the case.

What I have learned the most since leaning into this lifestyle is more respect for others with opposing view points or kinks that I misunderstand. At the end of the day we all have the same needs and deserve respect not for what we do but as a human being. This community has helped me grow in this way.

I'm happy to see you enjoying your journey.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}

Re: One Month. How About You?

SageFlame wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:

~ I'm still learning about how to be a good submissive and have a long way to go but I feel this is an ongoing commitment and I'm here for it
~ I've gotten better at realizing when I'm being manipulated or used. Which I'm very proud of icon_smile.gif

How long have you been on the Cage? What have you learned and accomplished? Tell me 👀

Hi SnowMInx,

I appreciate your openness and enjoy your questions.

I've been here over 2 years now. I joined to have a place to talk to others in the community. My IRL day-to-day no one would suspect that I am kinky and had no one to talk with in person until recently. The Cage has been a place for me to listen. Though I enjoy writing as an outlet I am fed by listening to others. When you mentioned getting better at identifying who is seeking to use you I'm with you on that one. It takes a lot of strength on my part to hold back and wait to see what they show me before engaging. I really want a nice person to be an honest person too but that isn't always the case.

What I have learned the most since leaning into this lifestyle is more respect for others with opposing view points or kinks that I misunderstand. At the end of the day we all have the same needs and deserve respect not for what we do but as a human being. This community has helped me grow in this way.

I'm happy to see you enjoying your journey.

Hi Sage! We have a lot in common. Noone in my life would guess I am submissive or kinky either. Typically I'm the boss or leader. I do appreciate having others to talk to on her who embrace the kinky side of me. Its nice to feel welcome.
One of the biggest flags I noticed is when someone doesnt ask any questions or care to get to know you in any way. To me that shows they just want a quick physical or online fling/fuck/ whatever you call it. Even though of course every profile says they want a connection. Im a pleaser (obviously) and I love making people happy so its been a big step to literally say no, stop, not interested and even blocking people now that are disrepectful or trolling them. It goes against my natural instincts but it gets easier!
K y i v
5 months ago • Nov 25, 2023
K y i v • Nov 25, 2023
Asking questions goes both ways, it is the best way to Guage seriousness!

Not being pushy for personal information too early a sign of experience.
IMHO.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 25, 2023
Miki • Nov 25, 2023
Correction of earlier post.

6 years Nov 30, not 7. Got ahead of myself with all the 2024 shit I see on news publications and such. But still, whether 6 years or 7 the story would be the same except that late 2017 was the tail end of the "complimentary premium for the first X-hundred (or whatever) to sign up"

Not "grandfathered in" though. It was advertised at the time to be "complimentary non-expiring Premium membership" for the first few hundred twisted folks to sign on. Subject to the same rules as everyone else but behave properly and one can be a free premium member until Hell freezes over or the site folds, whichever comes first.

Having never had a free membership, only reading over the literature about memberships, I don't know the full difference aside from premium members having the instant message box "bond" and can do maybe other stuff with videos or whatever but otherwise there doesn't seem to be all that much difference with regard to the main functions of this place.