Online now
Online now

I need some advice

Mayatheslave
4 months ago • Dec 13, 2023

I need some advice

Mayatheslave • Dec 13, 2023
I recently got a real master who I was ready to serve in any way he wishes. But I am an absolutely dumb slave who made him upset and he said he thinks I don't deserve to be his slave.
He said I made to many mistakes, but I didn't know I may make him disappointed like this.
I begged him to forgive me and he doesn't even see my messages. Please help me how I can ask him to forgive me.
ForestSir
ForestSir • Dec 13, 2023
In my opinion if he clealry communicated he doesnt want to pursue anything any further, it is best that you take it as closure and look to move on and heal. If he is doing it “just to be playful or hard to get” I find it toxic, find your way out of it.
SirBuck​(dom male)
SirBuck​(dom male) • Dec 13, 2023
Agreed with LoganSir,
Also, if he says you make too many mistakes and leaves rather than trying to train you, or help you improve...he's not really ready or willing to take the responsibility of being a master in my opinion.
No one is perfect, sub, slave, or even master. Not sure the timeline here but sounds like he was expecting absolute perfection fairly quickly (based on the "recently got a master")... And that's just unrealistic. Even the most "perfectly" trained slave makes mistakes now and then.
Even if it was realistic...where's the fun in not having mistakes to correct in a variety of creative ways? 😜
Mayatheslave
Mayatheslave • Dec 13, 2023
Thanks for your reply.
Yes you are right.
Now I can see how toxic it was to left me in the middle of nowhere with just one text and don't even check my replies and begging.
He gave me another chance just a few seconds ago, but I have to consider your advice for serious.
NoClvrNickname​(sub female)
If you got a brand-new puppy who didn't immediately learn house-training, crate-training, every command, etc, would you treat the puppy like shit and set it out on the side of the road to starve/freeze to death or be hit by a car? I certainly fucking hope not.

So if this "master" (I'm not capitalizing it for a reason) is kicking you to the curb for not learning/knowing everything fast enough....?

Some humans are not worthy of owning dogs; some "masters" are not worthy of that title.
    The most loved post in topic
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Dec 13, 2023
I'm an old hand at this game. And it still breaks my heart to hear/read of alleged dominant males behaving in such awful ways when they've courted a submissive.

Mind you, it can cut both ways. People need to respect each other and behave well to each other.

To the OP, my advice: walk away.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 13, 2023
Obviously I don’t know the circumstances, however, the first thought that came to mind in reading this: if he’s considering giving up now, already… at the start… it makes me wonder how he will respond when things get truly difficult.
Miki
4 months ago • Dec 14, 2023
Miki • Dec 14, 2023
Dump that clump of yellow snow.

He is a waste of skin.

Do yourself a favor, don't do any more begging, he's getting what he wants but returning nothing.

That is NOT what D/s is about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I just saw in your profile that you wrote that you're in Iran. If you really are from there (some people put "Antarctica" which is impossible, no one lives there) -- you might not quite understand my slang.

If not--- In brief, you can do better than him. Keep looking, you'll find someone who is right for you. But above all, take your time. Finding the right dominant is a process.
Heero​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 14, 2023
Heero​(dom male) • Dec 14, 2023
Miki wrote:

EDIT: I just saw in your profile that you wrote that you're in Iran. If you really are from there (some people put "Antarctica" which is impossible, no one lives there) -- you might not quite understand my slang.
Hahahaha, a LOT of kinksters live in Antarctica icon_wink.gif

Without a doubt, it's the kink capital of the world. I bet there are no houses or infrastructure there. Just dungeons.