Online now
Online now

The first time she kneels for you without demanding or telling her is the start of the journey

Samsea​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 15, 2023

The first time she kneels for you without demanding or telli

Samsea​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2023
There is no greater compliment from a new submissive, or any submissive come to that than the first time she kneels for you without you demanding or telling her to. Everything else that follows on from that simple, but that very complex act has to start somewhere. And the act of willingly kneeling before you... is the start of it all, it is true submission.
Your comments and thoughts?
PS: I have been off THE CAGE for a couple of years, during which I have had the pleasure of two fantastic women. One twenty-six, the other thirty years older, both a mixture of fun and pleasure.
I am looking again: Sam
    The most loved post in topic
SweetBrattyLittle​(sub female)
4 months ago • Dec 16, 2023
This is something that, I think, I will never get to do. It's ok though. I have completely accepted this... But I do agree. If she knelt for you without asking, she trusts you. Trust should be cherished above everything else. It's pure. Her trust and love in her choice of a leader should be and should remain pure. Stay blessed, Sir
lambsone
4 months ago • Dec 20, 2023
lambsone • Dec 20, 2023
Reasons that I would kneel without being asked would be:

1. To honor him as my Master and/or I need to be reminded of that. (Notice that I didn't say worship. That's reserved for the God that we both serve.)

2. To talk to him about something serious.

3. To find out if there is anything that he needs.

4. To demonstrate humility.

5. To pleasure him because I have a need to feel closer to him.

6. Because I doggone feel like it.

There's probably more but I can't think of them right now.