Online now
Online now

Northern Illinois (and surrounding areas) Cage Munch

Roadman0911​(sub male)
6 years ago • Apr 1, 2018
Roadman0911​(sub male) • Apr 1, 2018
I am in Oswego. Would be very interested. Just learning from others. I am a submissive male with a lot to learn. Sounds great to meet others
NYR​(switch male){Yes.}
6 years ago • Apr 1, 2018
NYR​(switch male){Yes.} • Apr 1, 2018
For sure interested, I'm in Chicago. Seems like we have both NW and SW burbs and downstate as well so maybe somewhere central off 355 makes sense?
LatexHer​(dom male)
6 years ago • Apr 2, 2018
LatexHer​(dom male) • Apr 2, 2018
I would be interested in attending as well. Our schedule often precludes me/us from attending of these, especially during the summer months. We are in the Joliet area and are mobile.
Redtailedkitty
6 years ago • Apr 3, 2018

Location options

Redtailedkitty • Apr 3, 2018
Looks like the central location for the majority would be the Schaumburg area. That puts the majority with a 45 min to a little over an hour drive.

Schaumburg should have lots of restaurant options with private space available. Hopefully for no charge! LOL

Does that sound agreeable to everyone? If yes, I'll look at our calendar and propose some dates. Knowing our typical schedule and to provide some variety:

Mondays - afternoon/evening
Sunday - afternoon/evening
Saturday - evening
Friday - evening
Redtailedkitty
6 years ago • Apr 3, 2018
Redtailedkitty • Apr 3, 2018
CloverThePlover wrote:
I'm in the Grayslake area. I'm not completely sure that I would be attending, (I am small and ridden with anxiety xD) but I will certainly give it a thorough pondering.

Clover, we'd love to have you. You are so much fun in the lobby. And i think we all have some anxiety. I actually suffer from panic disorder. icon_smile.gif