Online now
Online now

Calling All Collectors ?

Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
4 months ago • Jan 8, 2024
Thimbles.

My dad was in the Navy and at some point in my childhood he started bringing me little knickknacks from every country he'd visit. I started accumulating thimbles and now I have a small collection of thimbles from different places that remind me of my dad every time I look at them.
Neutra
Neutra • Jan 8, 2024
SnowMinx wrote:
Noone and nothing is perfect. If you enjoy building then you should try again. icon_smile.gif

Well see, I have ideas that float into my head but still haven't taken any real action. To he honest I'm going to blame partially my romantic Pisces side for this but it's hard to find beauty in the flowers when as a walk alone my dark path turns colorful life to gray. Ironically, but seems I've always been this way since a kid, having that right person beneath my arm helps give meaning to every experience. It's in my DNA LOL!
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
Neutra wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:
Noone and nothing is perfect. If you enjoy building then you should try again. icon_smile.gif

Well see, I have ideas that float into my head but still haven't taken any real action. To he honest I'm going to blame partially my romantic Pisces side for this but it's hard to find beauty in the flowers when as a walk alone my dark path turns colorful life to gray. Ironically, but seems I've always been this way since a kid, having that right person beneath my arm helps give meaning to every experience. It's in my DNA LOL!

Ohh like a muse! Have you seen the app where you can spread out random lego pieces, upload a pic and it generates a design for you to make? Based on the pieces it sees in the pic.
Satindragon
3 months ago • Jan 9, 2024
Satindragon • Jan 9, 2024
I collect tee shirts. I have them from all over the place. As well as most of the martial arts tournaments and special camps we went to.

I even used to sell heat pressed shirts. Give me five minutes with your tee shirts and I can tell you what political party you support, your favorite sports team, which cars or bikes you love and probably what kind of animals you have.
lambsone
3 months ago • Jan 10, 2024
lambsone • Jan 10, 2024
I still have the model horse collection that I started as a kid. I used to know what type of horses they all were but not anymore.

As an adult, I started collecting some very intricate Chinese Famille Rose figurines. They depict everyday life activities but are very decorative.

The other thing I collected was Chinese Teapots.

I'm done collecting now. My emphasis now out of necessity it decluttering. So no more collecting for me.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Owned}
1 month ago • Mar 11, 2024
Soo late for this post, but I used to collect stuffed animals! Now my closest doesn’t fit anymore unfortunately.

I’m thinking of starting a tattoo collection once I have enough saved up! So excited about that 😛

I don’t think I can collect anymore material things since I keep misplacing things and they end up gone forever haha.
bdsamworld
bdsamworld • Mar 11, 2024
DoseofCam wrote:
Soo late for this post, but I used to collect stuffed animals! Now my closest doesn’t fit anymore unfortunately.

I’m thinking of starting a tattoo collection once I have enough saved up! So excited about that 😛

I don’t think I can collect anymore material things since I keep misplacing things and they end up gone forever haha.

Haha. Watch out there is only so much space on a body. Then you have to get really creative with where to stuff in the next tattoos. Also, get black and white/highlighted that way you can get them colored in later in case the tattoo addiction becomes real.
starthoughts​(dom male)
starthoughts​(dom male) • Mar 11, 2024
I collect Magic: the Gathering cards. I play as well, but I consider myself a collector because I'm always getting new cards and keeping them. I've been doing so off and on for about 30 years now.
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
1 month ago • Mar 17, 2024
I collect t-shirts from every concert I've ever been to...it's nice when I reach for one of them, I can recall the place I was and who was with me at the time..especially now since some of those artists I've gone too see aren't around anymore..the t-shirts from the venue now are bittersweet.