Online now
Online now

What is the kinkiest personality type?

ReanaP​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 7, 2024

What is the kinkiest personality type?

ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 7, 2024
I'm fascinated with certain aspects of psychology (particularly Freudian perspective) and how people tick. So I love love love taking all the tests.
Be it BDSM test, Love languages test, or the Personality test (my favourite)
I love to get my potential partners to do all of these tests too.

This post is all about the personalities test.

Can be taken here, it's totally free - https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Do you think your personality type from completing this quiz matches your kink or d/s role?
Do you think myer-briggs and bdsm interalated at all?
Which personaility types do you think fit into the dominant or submissive types the most?

I'm actually an ESTJ-t, also known as the executive.

ESTJ (Executive) is a personality type with the Extraverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging traits. They possess great fortitude, emphatically following their own sensible judgment. They often serve as a stabilizing force among others, able to offer solid direction amid adversity.
Few personality types are as practical and strong-willed as ESTJs (Executives). Known for their reliability and administrative skills, they are good at creating and maintaining a secure and stable environment for themselves and their loved ones. Their dedication is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth.

So for the brief overview, I have quite the dominant personality type outside of my relationship, though I have lead most of my relationships in the past it isnt what I truly want for myself.
    The most loved post in topic
Varangian​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jan 8, 2024
Varangian​(dom male) • Jan 8, 2024
I think I broke the test. It said fucked up veterans don’t apply to this test.
ReanaP​(sub female)
ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 8, 2024
Varangian wrote:
I think I broke the test. It said fucked up veterans don’t apply to this test.

Nice try but can't pull that excuse on me I'm serving 😜
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Jan 8, 2024
I’m a veteran I no longer serve at the table I serve above the table now.

This morning there was several men with large butterfly nets at my door, they chased me around for hours before I got away.
Juicy Licious
Juicy Licious • Jan 8, 2024
My personality type INFP-T (Turbulent Mediator)

Traits - Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting
Role - Diplomat
Stragedy - Constant Improvement.

These rare personality types tend to be quiet, open-minded, and imaginative, and they apply a caring and creative approach to everything they do.

Love Language - words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts, quality time, and physical touch. That's absolutely spot on. Heheheh

Not too clued up on how it would fit the roles but I am a switch with a sub lean and think that speaks a lot to my personality indeed.

Wonder what your thoughts would be. If you're inclined to have a better understanding.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Just took the test and I’m ISFP-A:

People with the ISFP personality type (Adventurers) are true artists – although not necessarily in the conventional sense. For these types, life itself is a canvas for self-expression. From what they wear to how they spend their free time, they act in ways that vividly reflect who they are as unique individuals. With their exploratory spirit and their ability to find joy in everyday life, ISFPs can be among the most interesting people you’ll ever meet.

Driven by their sense of fairness and their open-mindedness, people with this personality type move through life with an infectiously encouraging attitude. They love motivating those close to them to follow their passions and usually follow their own interests with the same unhindered enthusiasm. The only irony? Unassuming and humble, ISFPs tend to see themselves as “just doing their own thing,” so they may not even realize how remarkable they really are.
ReanaP​(sub female)
ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 8, 2024
Juicy Licious wrote:
My personality type INFP-T (Turbulent Mediator)
Traits - Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting
Role - Diplomat
Stragedy - Constant Improvement.

These rare personality types tend to be quiet, open-minded, and imaginative, and they apply a caring and creative approach to everything they do.

Love Language - words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts, quality time, and physical touch. That's absolutely spot on. Heheheh

Not too clued up on how it would fit the roles but I am a switch with a sub lean and think that speaks a lot to my personality indeed.

Wonder what your thoughts would be. If you're inclined to have a better understanding.

Thank you participating ☺️
I think the mediator shows for the switch side quite nicely, the constant improvement strategy for your more dominant traits for yourself (both Dom and sub side) and for others

And well the creative / imaginative side could be utilised for all manner of fun 😉
lambsone
lambsone • Jan 8, 2024
The test says I am an ISFP-T

[ISFP (Adventurer) is a personality type with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting traits. They tend to have open minds, approaching life, new experiences, and people with grounded warmth. Their ability to stay in the moment helps them uncover exciting potentials.

People with the ISFP personality type (Adventurers) are true artists – although not necessarily in the conventional sense. For these types, life itself is a canvas for self-expression. From what they wear to how they spend their free time, they act in ways that vividly reflect who they are as unique individuals. With their exploratory spirit and their ability to find joy in everyday life, ISFPs can be among the most interesting people you’ll ever meet.

Driven by their sense of fairness and their open-mindedness, people with this personality type move through life with an infectiously encouraging attitude. They love motivating those close to them to follow their passions and usually follow their own interests with the same unhindered enthusiasm. The only irony? Unassuming and humble, ISFPs tend to see themselves as “just doing their own thing,” so they may not even realize how remarkable they really are.]

About half of the info they put forth does not sound like me, or maybe the me I don't know yet. The other half is right on. I have never been adventurous nor had an open mind. I approach life slowly and cautiously. I do not enjoy meeting new people but after I get to know something about a new person, then I am more comfortable talking to them. However, I tend to do more listening than sharing with others and particularly my Dom/Master. His personality is opposite from mine in a few ways which I find absolutely fascinating. I tend to do what I can to support him. The fact that I need his affirmation is also right on. And yes he has given me that several times.

Well anyway, for whatever these tests are worth, it's a good thing to understand more about yourself and others. Too many conflicts in relationships of any kind, arise from people not understanding each other. Taking some of the mystery out of relating with others can go a long way in helping folks get along over the long term.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 8, 2024
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Just took the test and I’m ISFP-A:
Unassuming and humble, ISFPs tend to see themselves as “just doing their own thing,” so they may not even realize how remarkable they really are.

Yep, that's totally you.