Online now
Online now

What is the kinkiest personality type?

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jan 8, 2024
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 8, 2024
I'm not a fan of personality tests in general, but I took this for fun. It had this to say about me:

I am an ISTJ-T (Turbulent Logistician)

People with the ISTJ personality type (Logisticians) mean what they say and say what they mean, and when they commit to doing something, they make sure to follow through. With their responsible and dependable nature, it might not be so surprising that ISTJ personalities also tend to have a deep respect for structure and tradition. They are often drawn to organizations, workplaces, and educational settings that offer clear hierarchies and expectations.

While ISTJs may not be particularly flashy or attention seeking, they do more than their share to keep society on a sturdy, stable foundation. In their families and their communities, people with this personality type often earn respect for their reliability, their practicality, and their ability to stay grounded and logical in even the most stressful situations.

Respect My Authoritah!

🖖
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 8, 2024
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Just took the test and I’m ISFP-A:
Unassuming and humble, ISFPs tend to see themselves as “just doing their own thing,” so they may not even realize how remarkable they really are.

Yep, that's totally you.

Awwww!!! Thank you. This put a big smile on my face. ❤️🦋❤️
ReanaP​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 9, 2024
ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 9, 2024
SnowMinx wrote:
I get too many results with these types of things. I'm not just one type 🤔

I've done it a few times and always get the same XD
Lilibeth
3 months ago • Jan 23, 2024
Lilibeth • Jan 23, 2024
INTJ (Architect) is a personality type with the Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging traits. These thoughtful tacticians love perfecting the details of life, applying creativity and rationality to everything they do. Their inner world is often a private, complex one.
People with the INTJ personality type (Architects) are intellectually curious individuals with a deep-seated thirst for knowledge. INTJs tend to value creative ingenuity, straightforward rationality, and self-improvement. They consistently work toward enhancing intellectual abilities and are often driven by an intense desire to master any and every topic that piques their interest.
Logical and quick-witted, INTJs pride themselves on their ability to think for themselves, not to mention their uncanny knack for seeing right through phoniness and hypocrisy. Because their minds are never at rest, these personalities may sometimes struggle to find people who can keep up with their nonstop analysis of everything around them. But when they do find like-minded individuals who appreciate their intensity and depth of thought, INTJs form profound and intellectually stimulating relationships that they deeply treasure.
INTJs question most things, basing their beliefs on solid evidence, reasoning, and rationality. Many personality types trust the status quo, relying on conventional wisdom and other people’s expertise to guide their lives. But ever-skeptical INTJ personalities prefer to make their own discoveries. In their quest to find better ways of doing things, they aren’t afraid to break the rules or risk disapproval – in fact, they often rather enjoy it.
That in fact is totally me 🤣
sissy rosie
3 months ago • Jan 26, 2024
sissy rosie • Jan 26, 2024
i'm always consistently an INFP-T and did the 16 Personalities test a few weeks ago and got that results.
ThirtyFourPointFive
3 months ago • Jan 27, 2024
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 27, 2024
This test classified me as a ESFJ-A.
A couple of years ago, another testing site classified me as an ENFP-J.
Maybe it is subjective due to the time between tests?
ReanaP​(sub female)
ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2024
ThirtyFourPointFive wrote:

Perhaps, or maybe you have had minor evolutions which have changed small details in your approach and your personality is ever growing with that
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 27, 2024
ReanaP wrote:
ThirtyFourPointFive wrote:

Perhaps, or maybe you have had minor evolutions which have changed small details in your approach and your personality is ever growing with that

That very well could be. I noticed some waffling on a few of the questions. I don't generally do a lot of that... G
SageFlame​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 28, 2024
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jan 28, 2024
I'm not sure a personality contributes to the formation of kinks. I'm also thinking that many people don't know their kinks because they have not had an opportunity or not allowed themselves to explore. It is an interesting discussion.

In my case, I think it fits well.
If we are going with the famous Briggs-Myers Personality Assessment Test that puts me in the category of ENFP-T
enthusiasm
caring
understanding what people are feeling
flexible
spontaneous
adaptable to change

The above list go a long way in how I approach submission.

The fact that I favor creativity over routine generates a craving for exploration in me. Maybe, just maybe this predispositions me for kinkiness? Who knows.