Online now
Online now

All The Superbowl Things Here

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
2 months ago • Feb 9, 2024

All The Superbowl Things Here

Sooo its almost game time. To be honest im enjoying the whole Travis Kelce/Taylor Swift love story. Celebrity gossip is my guilty pleasure.

The Kansas city Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers. I dont know much about football. What are the predictions? Should it be a close match?

Are you going to a pub or super bowl party? Maybe you tune in for the commercials and halftime show? Are you placing bets on the game?

Lets discuss 🍻
Varangian​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 9, 2024
Varangian​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2024
Coin toss tails 0
Gatorade purple long shot $$$
49ers to win 0
National anthem more then 2 mins 0
Taylor Swift on tv 12 times $$$
No score in the first 2 mins $$$
Score in the last 2 mins 0
Even number on the first penalty 0
Total points over 47.5 0

Not going to watch it.

Last edited by * on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:22 pm, edited 4 times in total
Steellover​(sub male)
2 months ago • Feb 10, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 10, 2024
With so much revenue (and potential revenue) riding on this game I am predicting Kansas City wins it, but I also suspect there will be some consternation about the WAY they win it. Because of the romantic pop-star angle, the potential revenue stream would be huge if KC won. Sometimes pro sports leagues have a way of "Greasing the wheels" for certain teams in order to get the desired outcome. I witnessed this the last time these two teams met in the Super Bowl 4 years ago, and there was a little bit of it two weeks ago in the AFC Championship game (lets just say the Chiefs defense was allowed to get away with a little "Extra.") I don't mean to be some conspiracy minded weirdo, in fact I just had a very LONG winded conversation with a co-worker the other day that went a bit sideways in that respect. I guess, I'm just a bit, well, cynical these days.

I will definitly watch the game though, there is an annual get together party that happens every year that's always a good time.
    The most loved post in topic
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
AlphaByDesign wrote:
I’m just tired of hearing the media talk about her and Travis Kelci.

I get it. But its easy to ignore. It doesnt effect the game. It brings more viewers and popularity to the nfl also.
Romance and a "love story" is always coveted.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 10, 2024
As stated above, I am HOPING it doesn't affect the game, precisely because it DOES bring in more viewers and popularity.
Miki
Miki • Feb 10, 2024
SnowMinx wrote:
AlphaByDesign wrote:
I’m depending on Brock Purdy to save the NFL from Taylor Swift.

Are you one of those who think taylor swift is hurting the poor nfl lol 😬

Nahh, just fed up with all the hype.