Online now
Online now

All The Superbowl Things Here

Master Rob
2 months ago • Feb 11, 2024
Master Rob • Feb 11, 2024
No, you’re not the only one, i think the romance is nice, it seems real and genuine from all the pictures i have seen, and from what i have read. They both deserve to be loved and supported. I think the NFL loves this because almost overnight, it has doubled their fan base, the nfl has 184 million fans, taylor swift has over 280 million fans, according to google. I like all the hype , and the commercials for the Super Bowl are supposively funny, and new. During the game, this is where companies display their new commercials.

I agree that the chief’s defense got away with alittle extra, and hope the refs call an impartial game, and allow these guys to play it out. No one remembers the loser of this game as much as the winner and that is a shame. BOTH teams have had excellent seasons and both should be proud of what they have achieved.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 months ago • Feb 12, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 12, 2024
As much as I wanted Kansas City to lose, and to be honest, Taylor Swift's music bores me to the point of total narcolepsy, I really can't bring myself to dislike her. Or her lover, or the team for that matter. Kelse, Mahomes, and Swift, are all good people, and really seem genuinely likeable.

I was glad that the game did not appear to be "engineered" in any way. Thankfully, the refs did call an impartial game, from what I could tell. Actually the only really questionable call I saw actually went in San Francisco's favor (when their defense got the benefit from a less than generous spot.)

I was also glad it came to the last play on the last second of overtime; as opposed to a blowout. You could not ask for a closer game, but at that point I think pretty much both teams were ready for it to be over. So were us fans watching it. Both defenses seemed to have absolutely nothing left in the tank. It was a rather sloppy game by both sides, to be honest. Anyway, it's over, and I'm already looking forward to sports-free Sundays and outdoor weekend activities again.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
~ alicia keys is 🔥
~ i enjoyed the halftime show, idk why everyones hating
~ i wasnt impressed by kelces bad attitude to his coach, not cool
~ it looked like a really closely matched game, lots of excitement, i assume OT in superbowls is pretty rare?
Master Rob
Master Rob • Feb 12, 2024
Yes, i agree Alicia keys is hot, and i enjoyed the halftime show as well

I know emotions run high , particularly in the final game, at the highest competition, but clearly Kelces attitude was poor and i particularly dislike running it over and over again, so all the children could see. He is a role model for all the football children in the world.

You assume correctly, OT in a Super Bowl is rare and I dont believe it has ever happened before. But i will check this.
Master Rob
Master Rob • Feb 12, 2024
Opps, my mistake….

Super Bowl LI featured the largest comeback in Super Bowl history, with the Patriots overcoming a 28–3 deficit in the third quarter to emerge victorious. Due to the comeback, the game is nicknamed "28–3". The game was also the first Super Bowl to be decided in overtime, and the only one until Super Bowl LVIII in 2024.
1crazygirl​(sub female)
2 months ago • Feb 13, 2024
1crazygirl​(sub female) • Feb 13, 2024
The Superbowl LVIII 2024 game was a great battle to watch!!! Two great teams against each other it was interesting and that Jacke Moody kick for the first score!!! The forever 0-0 score.
I agree with all of you about the poor Kelce behavior...primadonna hissy fit. Kelce's behavior was as bad as the amount of shots we were all shown of Swift at the end of the game.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 months ago • Feb 13, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 13, 2024
Well, I can understand, in the heat of the game, a guy getting passionate and heated, and maybe getting carried away.

What concerns me is, in this so-called storybook celebrity romance , what happens if he gets passionate and heated and maybe gets carried away?
Andy Reid was able to just laugh it off and make excuses for him. Will Taylor Swift do the same? and SHOULD she do so?

The red flag I see here does not have a Chiefs logo on it.
Master Rob
2 months ago • Feb 14, 2024
Master Rob • Feb 14, 2024
I would like to comment on steelovers’ comments, about Kelce’s on the field behaviors.

What concerns me is, in this so-called storybook celebrity romance , what happens if he gets passionate and heated and maybe gets carried away?
Andy Reid was able to just laugh it off and make excuses for him. Will Taylor Swift do the same? and SHOULD she do so?

And to be fair, he prefaces this, by saying football is a passionate, heated game, and emotions can get away from you. And i agree with this statement , football and the Super Bowl are competitive interactions. However, what i disagree with , is that football players, basketball players , hockey players can leave all this emotion on the field, play their hearts out, but leave all these behaviors only on the field. And not, allow this to enter into any other aspects of their professional life. I do not believe that this one incident of misguided emotions can be a predictor into any and all aspects of this man’s life. I have to believe unless proven otherwise, that he is a mature individual and has only the extreme desire to win. That he has enough frontal lobe inhibition to maintain a suitable loving, caring, relationship that i am sure includes disagreements, verbal arguments, and misunderstandings. I do not believe this is a red flag in their relationship. This is my opinion and just mine.

And for the record, i do not condone a dom’s sexual, emotional , or physical abusive behaviors that are not consensual with their submissive.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
2 months ago • Feb 14, 2024
Steellover wrote:
Well, I can understand, in the heat of the game, a guy getting passionate and heated, and maybe getting carried away.

The red flag I see here does not have a Chiefs logo on it.

This is a reach. How can you fairly judge someone based on a 20 second snapshot of their life?