Online now

Bet Ya Can't Eat Just One

Varangian​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 18, 2024
Varangian​(dom male) • Feb 18, 2024
Miki wrote:
Varangian wrote:
Slice of pizza with Canadian bacon, jalapeños, pineapple and gummy bears

I clicked "like" but it would have an asterisk. Everything's great until the gummy bears. "To no one in particular" You can shove those fucking things someplace dark.

----------------------------------

As for me I can't have just one slice of double chocolate cake with buttercream frosting or I cannot have just one sleeve of Chips Ahoy cookies, nor can I ever settle for just one bowl of chocolate marshmallow ice cream.

Disclaimer: I'm one of the few you'll come across who can't buy a pound. My bod is wired to be ... .skinny as a wire.

Bend over Miki I know some place dark…
Varangian​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 18, 2024
Varangian​(dom male) • Feb 18, 2024
SnowMinx wrote:
Salmon Sashimi
And French fries
Not together though

Salmon Sashimi is delicious
Miki
2 months ago • Feb 19, 2024
Miki • Feb 19, 2024
Varangian wrote:
Miki wrote:
Varangian wrote:

I clicked "like" but it would have an asterisk. Everything's great until the gummy bears. "To no one in particular" You can shove those fucking things someplace dark.

As for me I can't have just one slice of double chocolate cake with buttercream frosting or I cannot have just one sleeve of Chips Ahoy cookies, nor can I ever settle for just one bowl of chocolate marshmallow ice cream.

Disclaimer: I'm one of the few you'll come across who can't buy a pound. My bod is wired to be ... .skinny as a wire.

Sign on my back says "No Entry" Sorry, buster.
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Feb 19, 2024
Miki wrote:
Varangian wrote:
Miki wrote:
Varangian wrote:

Gummy bears can’t read Miki
Miki
Miki • Feb 19, 2024
Varangian wrote:
Miki wrote:
Varangian wrote:
Miki wrote:
Varangian wrote:

Gummy bears can’t read Miki

That's why I so strongly dislike those damned things. Them and points get subtracted for those who would mix them with all the fine food listed in the first post.
Miki
2 months ago • Feb 20, 2024
Miki • Feb 20, 2024
Sincorrigible wrote:
Cock.

I mean, come on. Nobody said that yet???

Somehow one does not associate eating with schlongs. Pussy is the one where "eating" comes into play.

Can't suck just one of those, but not in the title question.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 months ago • Feb 20, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Snickers frozen ice-cream bars.

OMG, right? i cannot believe how good these things are. The candy bar itself is no comparison and i passed the ice-cream version by for years thinking they'd just be like a frozen candy bar. You can imagine my shock when i bit into my first one given to me by a charge nurse at the hospital where i work. These crazy things are perfection. How in the world they came up with sweet and savory in a ice-cream confection, i have no idea, but i have to use my hand cuffs to keep from eating more than one at a time.