Online now
Online now

Taking it or giving it in the ass

Bunnie
1 month ago • Mar 20, 2024
Bunnie • Mar 20, 2024
Tmi post coming up lol:

My first orgasm with a partner, occurred through anal. None of my friends were into it. No one spoke about it. In my circles it was considered taboo and dirty. But I couldn’t help the pleasure and enjoyment I found in it… so it remained my dirty little guilty pleasure, secret. It was rare to find a man that liked it, so I simply “accepted my lot” and went about life believing I was just a malfunction.

When I stepped into the world of BDSM, that was the defining thing for me. I couldn’t believe how freely anal was accepted. As strange as it sounds lol, that was what made me feel like I had found “my tribe.” For once, rather than being the odd duck keeping secrets to fit into the norm, *my* norm was, well, *normal*.

So, am I fan of anal?
One could say that 😉 lol
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Mar 20, 2024
I always preferred to take it in the ass. But part of my going "idle" these days is that I'm not getting any younger, and too much stretching can lead to the unwanted byproduct of shitting in one's pants involuntarily later in life. Decidedly not fun.

The only "objection" guys had was they didn't like the idea of a door prize, so when I anticipated or planned on being flipped over and rammed in the rear I did thorough cleansing enemas (which are kind of stimulating, too)

Take away the chocolate door prize and they usually don't object mounting from behind and slipping it in. Of course a good 30 minutes with a robust anal plug helps with excess tightness. That and a lot of lube. Never take a dry dick there.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Mar 20, 2024
It's complicated for me because, while I'd love to be on the RECEIVING end of a strap-on from a hot domme (ha ha, aren't ALL domme's hot:) ?) it's kind of asking a lot of someone to be on the giving end. Not too many women, even dominant ones, are into "taking" a guy with a strap on. And it's also the kind of thing where you want someone who is experienced with it, and knows what they are doing.

But man- the two or three times I did it, with an awesome pro domme- it was the most intense rush I had ever felt. I probably can't even describe it without violating the unwritten community guidelines but let me just say that afterwards, I was just a melted down quivering pool of submission at her feet- the sub-space feel was super, super intense.

And good advice- before getting into it, use an anal plug a few times, starting small and working up, to help stretch out. Taking my "Anal virginity" took some building up to it. This was Her advice- as a professional. Again, if I were to submit to a plastic phallus again, I'd want someone who knows what they are doing.
Miki
Miki • Mar 20, 2024
@steelover--- You lucked out, but luck only goes so far. Many Pro dommes are scammers, take your money and either come up with a busload of excuses or flat out vanish on you. Though you had a good time (congratulations) it's the exception not the rule. Be careful!
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Mar 20, 2024
Steellover wrote:
but let me just say that afterwards, I was just a melted down quivering pool of submission at her feet- the sub-space feel was super, super intense

Been here (but not via strap-on). Can confirm. Sent me into another dimension of space and time 😂
Steellover​(sub male)
1 month ago • Mar 21, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Mar 21, 2024
Miki wrote:
@steelover--- You lucked out, but luck only goes so far. Many Pro dommes are scammers, take your money and either come up with a busload of excuses or flat out vanish on you. Though you had a good time (congratulations) it's the exception not the rule. Be careful!

Thanks.

My experience with this pro domme, documented in past threads, encompassed both the highs I described and the lows you described.

We had some great sessions at first. But, over time, her demands for more and more expensive gifts increased to the point where it just became about money and nothing else, and she seemed to just be phoning in the sessions. Strap on play no longer was a part of them, but the feeling of just being nothing more than a cash cow got overwhelming. So I broke it off.

Then a couple years later, (well, up to just a few months ago) I tried seeing another pro- and it went south even more quickly when she demanded I buy her an I-pad- while I was naked, cuffed, and on my knees Sorry for oversharing here; I already described this experience in another thread, but basically the gist of it is- I'm done with pro's for good.
Miki
Miki • Mar 21, 2024
Wow... glad I never needed "pro" anything although most dudes don't have to be coaxed.

Back when active it was just enough fun to be made to wear a butt plug all day. Fine until the dude decided a trip to a diner was in order. Sitting while wearing--- not a lot of fun.
Antoniii​(switch male)
Antoniii​(switch male) • Mar 21, 2024
Taking it of course fingers toys strap-ons I love butt plugs too... would love to try a hand and eventually fisted until i cum with no hands lol