Online now
Online now

Primal and CNC Scenes: Im a newbie

SweetCakeGirly​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Apr 10, 2024

Primal and CNC Scenes: Im a newbie

Hi!

I wanted to see if there are tips for newbies like me about being a prey, about Primal play combined with CNC. I know that I need to discuss with my D like you need to do before any scene. But I was thinking more in case of a spontaneous scene. Idk if I'm expressing myself well! Sorry, I'm a bit nervous! Thank you!
I'mME

Re: Primal and CNC Scenes: Im a newbie

I'mME • Apr 10, 2024
SweetCakeGirly wrote:
Hi!

I wanted to see if there are tips for newbies like me about being a prey, about Primal play combined with CNC. I know that I need to discuss with my D like you need to do before any scene. But I was thinking more in case of a spontaneous scene. Idk if I'm expressing myself well! Sorry, I'm a bit nervous! Thank you!

Hi SweetCakeGirly,

Simply put, CNC is a type of play that a newbie may want to wait a bit before diving in.
If one is new then how do you know what your limits, line is? Are you SSC, R.A.C.K, what is your thinking on the practice of BDSM? Then there is the question of how well do you know the person whom will be controlling this play?
Did they suggest CNC?
Miki
Miki • Apr 10, 2024
You expressed yourself quite clearly. No worries there. As for the CNC and Primal play indeed as posted above, not something to dive in from Jump... Or not without thinking it through and communicating limits, your newness to this, safe words... shit like that.... with the dominant.

I think if you have known the dominant for more than "a little while" being a variable concept of course and that dominant is trustworthy, you could give it a try. All in all, "one cannot be 'too' careful" -- and bear in mind primal play and predator / prey scenes need not be too vigorous. Boiled down it's role play in that in no cases would the one in the "predator" role be entertaining ideas of slicing, dicing and throwing everything into the nearest convenient cauldron.

But the caution angle.. As with all rough sex, BDSM activities, one needs to know with a good degree of certainty that the D will respect limits, safe words and so-forth. If a D seems impatient with limits and safe words it's a potential sign that said D might need to get his rocks off somewhere else.

Through it all, it's about achieving the desired pleasure with little to no risk of the D getting carried away. Until one reaches that level of comfort / safety, some activities are best delayed until and unless the "prey" or s person achieves that kind of assurance, especially with a new dynamic with one who "not long ago" was a total stranger. Sorry to say, while there are many good and tructworthy types out there, there also are creeps and psychos who hide their bullshit really well until it's too late. It only takes one to piss on your Cheerios and totally riuin your day (and likely many days thereafter-- if one is lucky.

Have fun!
    The most loved post in topic
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
3 weeks ago • Apr 11, 2024
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2024
What everyone said above.

But I might add, it also depends upon what you mean by Predator/prey CNC. A little rough and tumble in the trees, or running through the house for some consensual wrestling leading into sex? Not a problem if it's with someone you know well enough to know what they consider CNC. Just make sure both of you understand what both of you consider CNC is. And what your imagine Predator/prey is.

Goes back to what we all constantly harp on but apparently too many people miss: communication is very, very key!
Miki
Miki • Apr 11, 2024
Literate Lycan wrote:

But I might add, it also depends upon what you mean by Predator/prey CNC. A little rough and tumble in the trees, or running through the house for some consensual wrestling leading into sex? Not a problem if it's with someone you know well enough to know what they consider CNC. Just make sure both of you understand what both of you consider CNC is. And what your imagine Predator/prey is.

Goes back to what we all constantly harp on but apparently too many people miss: communication is very, very key!

I forgot to mention in my earlier post.. I know what CNC is in BDSM land. I had to look it up some time ago when I last saw a CNC post or thread but I can't shake it. I always think of CNC Lathe Operator Help Wanted ads that still show up here and there and certainly had when I was younger.. To that end... Machinists and machine shops. No place to play!

Stay the hell away from the bench grinder and for sub males especially, any surface with a vise attached.

Other than that have fun.
Thank you all for your input! I understand that my D and I need to come up with rules and have a discussion for CNC and Primal Play, I have already done CNC-esque scenes before, but never added the Primal element, that's why I was asking. I will keep in mind what you all mentioned! Thank you so much!!!
Miki wrote:
Literate Lycan wrote:

I forgot to mention in my earlier post.. I know what CNC is in BDSM land. I had to look it up some time ago when I last saw a CNC post or thread but I can't shake it. I always think of CNC Lathe Operator Help Wanted ads that still show up here and there and certainly had when I was younger.. To that end... Machinists and machine shops. No place to play!

Stay the hell away from the bench grinder and for sub males especially, any surface with a vise attached.

Other than that have fun.

Um Idk what a Machinist is or machine shops? or a bench grinder? I'm sorry Im completely lost icon_sad.gif
Villanelle wrote:
We have really great articles on both CNC and Primal Play in THE CAGE Magazine. Both are worth a read:

Consensual Non-consent: https://thecage.co/magazine,199.html

Primal Play: https://thecage.co/magazine,83.html

Thank you so so much!!