Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Oct 21, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 21, 2019
It's been a busy weekend inside THE CAGE! Welcome to everyone who has joined us. It's great to have you here icon_smile.gif
Attaboyforu​(sub male)
Attaboyforu​(sub male) • Oct 21, 2019
Hi, I posted here when I first joined, and I have a question. I am not sure if this is the appropriate place, so please let me know and how I should proceed. So here's my concern: I have been in chatting the room, and it all seemed to be fine, people were nice, and chatting, banter, teasing and normal conversation from my perspective. One person in particular (unnamed for their privacy) who from my perspective has been abrasive and a jerk. I thought that it was his own problem but he started to start directing it me. At first I tried ignoring it and replying in a half hearted joking manner, but he continued. He kept repeating that I was a troll, and I said to the room, that I am learning what is acceptable here, and need some guidance, and the rest seemed good with that and he just kept going. So I blocked him. My concern is that he's making it so I really am not really interested in being a conversation with the room, knowing this and honestly, if I am coming across as trolling I don't want to. It seems like it's okay for him to act this way but if I do, he becomes a prick. I am interested in the discussions and like the members there, but what's the point if it's going to be like that. FYI he seems to be 'liked' by the other people, but I am not sure that's just their way of managing him.

So any thoughts, suggestions, etc. would be helpful.

Thanks
Daedalus​(sub male){Uncollared}
Greetings to All,

I am hoping to meet that one special Lady to whom I can fully surrender and learn to serve to the best of my ability. Iā€™m a hopeful romantic, but Iā€™m also a healthy cynic, which keeps me grounded. But I do long to leave this virtual cage for an actual one.

Cheers.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 21, 2019
@Attaboyforu, if you don't get along with someone you can block them (you'll need to mute them in chat as well) and hopefully that will solve the problem for you. That being said it's NOT okay to call people names, harass or abuse them. So if you see any of this behaviour take a screenshot and file a report. You can do this by visiting the individual's profile and clicking on the "report" button at the bottom. We're all adults here and I am sure we understand there will be disagreements and differences of opinion. So block those you find annoying and report those who are violating site rules. You are doing everyone a favour but letting us know if someone is abusive and all reports are totally confidential.
Attaboyforu​(sub male)
Attaboyforu​(sub male) • Oct 21, 2019
Thanks, I don't think it is necessary to report him, I blocked him, and spoke in the room to see if I was out of line, and thankfully I received positive feedback and constructive.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Oct 23, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 23, 2019
Bump! Please say hello if you haven't done so already icon_smile.gif
brattylilbeth
4 years ago • Oct 24, 2019
brattylilbeth • Oct 24, 2019
hello there
my name is Bethy and am from London, UK
impishneko​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 25, 2019

Hello

impishneko​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2019
Hello, slowly moving over here from fetlife. Live in Michigan and am in a daddy/kitty relationship with my daddy.
chichicoffee​(sub female)
chichicoffee​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2019
Heya, I was on the Cage earlier in the year, before it became too much. I'm in a way healthier place and decided to rejoin! šŸ’™ I'm a switch female but would like to explore being submissive with a male dominant/daddy. The Cage is way less intimidating than other sites, I'm grateful for it! xo

I hope to make friends too if anyone (including females) would like to chat. šŸ’œ
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 25, 2019
Welcome back Chichicoffee! And welcome to everyone else who has joined us recently! Please take a moment to say hello!