Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slavebilly​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 22, 2020
Hi!

I am new here and to BDSM. you never know what life will send your way. I'm 64. Lol. I joined The Cage because it was highly recommended. I have been blessed by the forums and blogs. I have learned so much in 2 days. I want to thank those that I have reached out to for advice. It has truly benefitted me. I am happy to be a part if this community to keep me safe and sane on my journey. I hope to get to know you all better soon!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 24, 2020
Great to see so many new faces. Welcome everyone!
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2020
Introduction
Hi all my name is Redfoxmask, I am new to this site but not the lifestyle. I am a 47yr old man and found this site in recomendation. I am happy to meet you all and hope to make many friends, and hope to end my search for what I want. everyone here has been so nice and am truly humbled by people here and their generocity and how nice you all have been its truly a pleasure.
Hot Tony​(switch male)
Hot Tony​(switch male) • Sep 24, 2020
I am really glad I found THE CAGE! Hopefully I will be able to connect with those who think like I do, although obviously we are very much in the minority. I have a very active sexual imagination. Anytime I mention this out there, it seems that it must bother some people. I feel that true sexual enjoyment must be as much mental as it is physical, and I enjoy indulging in both sides, dominant and submissive as well as male or female. Each situation provides a different type of mental stimulation. This is the first time I have actually revealed this about myself and I hope someone reads this and agrees with what I have written. I'm not looking to meet up with someone right away, I want to get to know who you are and establish a true connection of some sort before a f2f. Thank you for reading. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Jazzydnny​(switch female)
Jazzydnny​(switch female) • Sep 24, 2020
Hello all! I'm very new to this and I'm trying to figure out more about how switches fit in to the mix of everything. Please feel free to give me any advice or comments!
exploringsubmissive​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020
Hello!
I'm newish I guess. I'm new to this site definitely, but I have been researching and playing with partners for about 4 years now. I live close to Seattle, WA, but I haven't built up the courage to go to a local munch yet.

I am trying to find a partner, both bdsmwise and romantically. It would be amazing if they were the same person! However I'm also looking to make new friends as well. Pretty much my entire social life revolves around work and my local dog park, and I'd like to have some friends that don't go quiet when I mention floggers.
KaCTexasdom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020
KaCTexasdom​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
Hello there. New Dom here in south texas. I tried to learn as much as i can abkut various kinks. Now time to put that knowledge into action.
Im a kind dom who is looking for a new sub whos nearby. Wish me luck haha
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 27, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 27, 2020
Thank you for the latest intros! Welcome everyone 😀
Alpha Wolfe
3 years ago • Sep 27, 2020
Alpha Wolfe • Sep 27, 2020
Hi all, I've been her for maybe a week now, just hanging around.

I don't wanna post too much here, so if you wanna know anything else feel free to check out my profile or blog, or just message me and start a conversation.

The basics:
- Early to mid twenties
- Limited real world experience as I only really accepted I was interested in the lifestyle after my last breakup. Despite introducing my ex to what I now recognise as a lot of dom/sub behaviours.
- Open to getting to know people
- Learning to become the best dom I can be, so I can be everything a sub wants me to be

Regards,
Wolfe
TotalTrouble{Taken}
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020
TotalTrouble{Taken} • Sep 28, 2020
Having the time of my life!!! Love TheCage, can’t get enough. Finding Me. Who I am, and who I’ve always been. Great Conversation, Respectful People. This is My life. Looking Forward to my Future..