Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Princess95​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 24, 2018
Princess95​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2018
Hello, like many other of the newbies I am new to the bdsm community. In my regular life my friends and coworkers would be stunned to find me interested in this. I’m considered a prude by others since I’ve only had one partner sexually in the past. But the truth is I’m very particular about who I give that opportunity to. I’ve always had the desire for as long as I can remember to wanting to submit myself to a man sexually and let him control me in the bed room. I’ve loved the idea of having a daddy that I can please and to correct me when I’m out of line.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 24, 2018
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend!
RopeDom5150​(dom male)

An Introduction

RopeDom5150​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2018
Hello fellow members of The Cage. Thank you for taking a moment to read my post. I've been lurking around for several weeks before deciding to become a more active member of the site. I'm in a bit of a transitional stage. I have been experiencing a shift in my life and a return to D/s may be fitting for me in my current situation. I have been out of the lifestyle for several years. I began experimenting with BDSM twenty-five years ago with my first wife and the experience was a good one. Over the years after our marriage ended, I have had several partners, each of whom had different needs and desires. Everyone was a learning experience. I have much to teach and just as much to learn. I'm hoping that I can find someone with whom I can continue this journey, learning as well as teaching.
I am here, for the moment, to connect with people, make friends and explore various aspects of the lifestyle I have yet to encounter. I invite you to read my profile and if what you find there agrees with you, please contact me and introduce yourself. I am not here for instant hookups as I need to know my partner before entering into any activity. However, I welcome anyone to engage me in conversation. I look forward to meeting the other journeyers here. Thanks for welcoming me.
Idfk117
5 years ago • Sep 25, 2018

Not so sure what to do

Idfk117 • Sep 25, 2018
Hey everybody! I just met this girl (I’m a straight male) and she is into the bondage sub thing. My ex was into it to a degree but this girl seems REALLY into it. I’m not so sure how to respond or react. She only refers to me as “daddy” over text, and I love dirty talk in bed and a little pain, but never took it to a level where it’s a regular thing. We have only texted it sexted thus far (met online). Can you guys help me out? I’ve been reading a bit and I like the idea of the sensual dom. But don’t know enough about it yet, I only just 5 minutes ago signed up so I could read someone’s blog bc it was targeted towards that.
Thanks!
MXav​(dom male)

French Master

MXav​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

In the fifties, and my hair is grey ?

French Master who loves this site because it's a no frills meeting point of all BDSM lovers in the world !

Looking mainly for cyber subs ready to obey my orders. Proofs asked. Loathe fake profiles or unmotivated woman subs.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 25, 2018
@Ropedom - thanks for the lovely intro! It's never too late to do one if you haven't already icon_smile.gif

Welcome Idfk77! Good luck in your explorations here. We have plenty of lovely people here to get to know and to learn from.

Bienvenue MXav!
alex1940​(sub male)

Sub man looking for mistress

alex1940​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2018
I am a good sub so i was told by a few mistress I I am open to most thing from my other mistress my off thing I Am not into are no blood no brown shower no long lasting mark all I can thing As of now The type of mistress I am looking for that is for real and bs games please be for real know what she wants and know how to get because it is all about her enjoyment I get my enjoyment from her happiness I hope you are out there for me in north New Jersey I thing everyone for they time ps is my open to all race and BBQ lady sub alex1940
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 25, 2018
Welcome Alex1940 - I recommend a personal ad! Good luck in your search icon_smile.gif
ShadesofDavinch​(dom male)

Davinci a quality asset for taming the submissive Goddess

ShadesofDavinch​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2018
I have extraordinary stamina, and am deeply intense, my touch has energy that heals, and intensifies euphoric sensations. Italian , passionate handsome and a really nice package . Master tongue technician. I have a special collar to put on you, if you comply our experiences will take a climax to relms you never knew exsisted.