Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Aibo​(switch male)
3 years ago • Mar 1, 2021
Aibo​(switch male) • Mar 1, 2021
Hello BikerDan while the situation is sad I must say your decision is commendable.
BikerDan​(other male)
3 years ago • Mar 1, 2021
BikerDan​(other male) • Mar 1, 2021
Hello All. Just joined here and started a blog about my new start in life.
I generally like to be in control, but I do switch for the right attitude.
After having therapy for a sex and major fetish addiction that drove me to seek play outside our 'monogamous' relationship, we have come to an understanding, and are remaining together (for the moment anyway...)
My husband is now disabled and terminally ill with cancer and is unable to fulfil my sexual needs and desires. His sex drive is virtually non-existent and mine is higher than ever.
I am converting our spare room into my dedicated BDSM/fetish playroom and buying a life-size male doll to play with so I can indulge my needs and fantasies, and experiment as much as I want without 'cheating' on my man.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Feb 28, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 28, 2021
Hello to everyone who has joined us! Thank you for taking the time to say hello ☺️
slaveTPECNC
3 years ago • Feb 26, 2021
slaveTPECNC • Feb 26, 2021
Hi..... newer to this site in search of new .............. and looking for the real of the real.
ResidentResurgent​(switch female)
3 years ago • Feb 26, 2021
Hey all,
I've always been interested in the BDSM community for a but, just decided to explore and learn just recently. I'm hoping to learn from some others after taking the bdsm test. I'd love to talk and learn from most of you.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Feb 25, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 25, 2021
Bumping this up! If you've joined us recently please do say hello and tell us a bit about yourself icon_smile.gif
DanTheeeMan​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 23, 2021
DanTheeeMan​(dom male) • Feb 23, 2021
Hi All,

I'm pretty new to all of this. But lately it's becoming clear that I have a dominance type of mindset, and I'd like to delve deeper.

I guess what I'm looking for is an online sub with whom I can explore this side of myself, as well as their side too. It would be great to understand the mindset of a sub in relation to mine. Very psychological in a way.

Happy to discuss.