Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SS MISTRESS​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 13, 2021

Very new to all this and loving it

SS MISTRESS​(sub female) • Feb 13, 2021
Hello.. I, along with a man I've known for a few years, just gotten into this community. I want to be his, only his. We are not a couple as of yet. I want to know from all of you, what steps to take to have complete trust and form a bond to become a couple. Is this something I am dreaming or is this possible? We have sexual chemistry. We have slept together once, years back. We both had life got in our way to become anything else. We reconnected out of the blue.
He is very closed other than sex. I am very open to him and want this to work. Any advice?
Thank you!
lucybunny
3 years ago • Feb 12, 2021

dumb,young sub :')

lucybunny • Feb 12, 2021
Hi! I just joined and honestly don't know a lot about what this is about but I'd love to be shown around! I'm a fast learner and I like listening people talk about what they like icon_smile.gif.
CyberpunkSuccubus​(sub gender fluid)
3 years ago • Feb 12, 2021
Hello you may call me cyber!
I’m somewhat new to the BDSM/kink community. I’m also currently trying to look for a dom and so far have had no luck.
To know a bit about me feel free to message me but I’m very slow on replies due to my shyness and work sometimes. But I do hope to meet some nice people here and maybe meet my dom here!

I’m 20 turning 21 in March^^

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat
98% Degradee
95% Submissive
82% Masochist
81% Non-monogamist
79% Rope bunny
75% Pet
68% Primal (Prey)
66% Slave
65% Experimentalist
62% Exhibitionist
48% Boy/Girl
41% Voyeur
34% Switch
33% Vanilla
10% Primal (Hunter)
9% Master/Mistress
8% Dominant
7% Rigger
4% Sadist
0%- on everything else
bigtruck
3 years ago • Feb 11, 2021

Hi

bigtruck • Feb 11, 2021
Hi I am a 60 year young dom looking for .........................
MintDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 8, 2021
MintDom​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
Hi, I am new here and I hope I can find a submissive girl that trusts me 100% and is fully owned by me icon_razz.gif.
ABob
3 years ago • Feb 8, 2021

I'm new to this, in a way

ABob • Feb 8, 2021
So this has always been something that has crept into my sexual relationships. My marriage of the last 20 years has been very sexual, and seen my partner grow in terms of what she likes and what she'll do/have done to her. We are finally explicitly exploring the world of D/s, hence my being here. Interested, curious.