Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

bdhotnerd​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
bdhotnerd​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
Yo yo yo, What's up. Call me BD, or Nerd, or Brad. Doesn't matter to me.

I've been addressing my personal kink development with many of my long term relationships, and ive enjoyed that aspect, but after all that, I got tired of meeting people just to see if they would eventually be interested in kink, and potentially entering another bad situation...

So I started applying myself to these social sites to find like-minded people before trying to make the romance work.

Found out I enjoy talking about it as much as I do partaking lol.

I'm into all sorts of stuff, but the main thing is that I like being in control. Doesn't matter what we're doing. Me and my partner could just be watching a movie, but I like to know that at any time, that shirt can come off, or she can be moved anywhere I designate. That kind of thing. I'm definitely into master/slave stuff, but I also separate my bedroom demeanour and my every day demeanor, so I'm not actually much of a control freak, unless I'm in the mood; then it's how I initiate foreplay.

Restraints, blindfolds, mouth gags (preferably open-mouth), ropes, you name it... I like to be able to initiate, and at any time, leave my partner to beg or plead for more/to finish... Sex is more of a mental thing than a physical need I find, and I hope to find people on here that are into the same things as I am, and if not, then at least to make some friends along the way.

Thanks for reading~

Hope to get to know more of you guys as time goes on.

Cheers,
RosePhoenix​(sub female)
RosePhoenix​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2020
Hi!

I've been around the scenes for a while, but not particularly this site.
Hoping to find something along the lines of "intersectional feministic kinky folks".
Open to meeting friends for solidarity and if trust builds over time, some dynamic with PRICK, RACK, SSC, and CCC involved.
ckcrazylow
ckcrazylow • Jun 22, 2020
Hi I'm ck.. I'm completely new as is I've never even sent a nude and the only video chats I have are with my girls group of friends. I'm hoping to learn more possible from people who have or are subs. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
DomClimber​(dom male)

Hello!

DomClimber​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
Hello everyone!
I have experience like a Dom but I just move into UK, and I will love to know more people in the English community.
If I can help someone with my knowledge and my low quality English 🤣, I will love to do it.

Have a good day everyone!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 22, 2020
Welcome to you both. Thank you for taking the time to say hello icon_smile.gif
ayaywe​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020
ayaywe​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
Hi!
I am an 18 year old guy who has just not long ago started to get interested in being a dominant (i cant find myself in submissiveness at all) so i looked around on the internet a bit and found this site. If anyone has any advice it would be extremely welcome
LiteratureFan​(sub female)
LiteratureFan​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2020
Hello! I'm LitFan. New to the lifestyle, but I've know for a while the I'm a sub. I'm 21 (almost 22), and I'm hoping to find a Dom that can take control for me(TPE). I need stability and I get super anxious when I'm on my own. I'm hoping to be a doctor in the near future, too! icon_biggrin.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 21, 2020
Welcome Babygirlhere - we hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
Babygirlhere​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
Babygirlhere​(sub female) • Jun 20, 2020
Hey everyone. I am a 43 submissive in SoCal. New here to THE CAGE and lifestyle as well. I am quite here but do try to read blogs and get so helpful information.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself Blksteel! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif